Friday, January 25, 2008

San fransisco

Hello Hello .

I'm at Jennifers house now in Hercules :) I just finished eating sushi and watching tv with her mom . Haha . It was cool .

Want to hear something annoying ? Bad enough it's cold here , it's been raining the WHOLE day . Sigh . Managed to go Chinatown . Got there by BART . The BART was stinky . But a good experience . Ate dim sum , duh . We thought the rain would stop after a long while so we just sat in the restaurant and waited . Freddie finally told us that it wouldn't stop .

Left chinatown , actually wanted to go to nike square , well something like that . Went back by BART too . My shoes were wet , my pants were wet and half of my second jacket was wet . Damn rain .

Reached this japanese restaurant . I came back with Aunt Sally , my mom and the others stayed there to have dinner with my cousin and some dude .

Bonded with Aunt Sally , it was real fun . We sat in front of the tv eating japanese , watched house and bones . We did the laundry too . Haha . At least I'll have clothes to wear tomorrow and so on . Jennifer and Uncle Peter came back after bones . Jennifers team won the basketball match . YAY her ! Ohh yeah , she's sort of like my cousin . Well she's close enough to be so I just call her that . To her I'm her cousin anyway , so , whateverlah .

We all watched house together . Just when I got to use the laptop , my parents got back from dinner . Aunt Sally and my mom were playing tennis on the wii . Haha , it was funny . My mom likes it so I might get the Nintendo Wii ! Wheeeeeee :D Haha .

I got to play it too . Idiot of a Joshua Thomas said he could imagine me playing it . Stupid thing . Haha . I managed to have a retarded conversation with my darling darling Leenna and Kira , a few sentences with Aaron .

Well , I'm downstairs alone now . Better go to bed . 7 more days till I'm back home in freakishly sunny Malaysia . See you then . I didn't get to have a chat with Benita :( COME ONLINE YOU FOOL ! Ohh Wui Yang , it's freakishly cold here (at this time of the year at least) be ready to freeze if you come here to further your studies . You old man you .

Well , good night loved ones . Still missing you all back home .

With lots of love,
Marie

No comments: