Saturday, January 19, 2008

Last day .

Today was the last day of the convention thingi my parents had . Yes Naa I saw alot o hotties here . Who knew so many hot guys play golf ? Haha .

Oh yeah , the convention thingi my parents did was for golfing . So you golf playing geeks out there missed ALOT !

This goes out to Naa , Yenn , Matt , Tjse , Elisa , Leenna , Audrey , Kenneth and Ah Ong ; I miss you guys too !

Why I'm only mentioning them ? They're the only ones who told me they miss me . Haha . I FINALLY GOT THE INTERNET TO WORK ! It has been really boring in the room doing nothing . For the past two days , I attended the convention thingi . I sat alone by the lobby or whatever reading my book . I finished Extras in 2 days . Haha .

I had to babysit this little boy for about 15 minutes . Haha , he's mexican and A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E ! And there was this other little boy he's korean . And this twins , one boy and one girl . Awww !

The little Mexican .

He told me [in mexican] the the oreo looked like the moon . And he called me chicka . SO CUTE !

The little Korean one .

Okay okay , I was being such a stalker but LOOK AT HIM ! Isn't he cuuteee ! Don't you just want to hug him ? Though he's already huggin himself . Haha .


Sigh , there's nothing much to say now .

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW !

Haha . Night loved ones .

Marie

No comments: