Saturday, January 19, 2008

2's

17.01.2008

Well this is my second day on the run . Still in the airport . Sigh . But now I’m at the New York airport . Transit for about 5 hours . Do you know how boring this is ? I’m the only teen in the group . I just sit in the plane and watch movies .

16 damn hours in the plane from Seoul to New York . Good news ? We’re going to be going to San fransisco for 9 days . At least I have friends there .

It’s so hard to use the internet here . It’s either locked or you need a code , though it’s free . Sheesh . Just hoping the hotel will have free wifi . I took some decent photos . Something to do .

Going through the bag checking thingi was stupid . I thought people here were smarter than this . So the bags go through the belt thingi so they can check for whatever nonsense . No one was on the other side of the belt . Bags just kept piling . I told my mom I would laugh if the bags fell off . One did . Sigh , people .

Airplane fod SUCKS ! Omg , I hate it so much ! When we reached New York , I got nuggets and starbucks . If I look fater to you when I go back to school . Keep it to yourself , I’ll appreciate it .



18.01.2008

Yeah , today wasn’t much again . My parents went out to their convention so I was in the hotel room alone . My mom had the laptop so I slept and watched tv until 12pm . Haha . Managed to text Naa for a LITTLE bit . It’s 2 bucks a text to and fro . So we didn’t have much of a conversation. Sigh .

My parents came back and we , left the hotel at about 3 o’clock . We went to some buffalo wings place to eat. They had wifi there so I went on friendster for a while .

Went to the convention centre by cab . This little lady was driving it . She looked so cute . Lol . When we reached there , the thingi was finished . Walked all the way to the other side of the convention centre .

Went to dinner at some Italian place . I was to full from lunch so I didn’t eat . Had dessert though . After dinner went back to the hotel . My dad went to the room while my mom and I went to go buy some stuffs . I bought a new basketball , size 6 . It was only 12usd . Cheap if you ask me . Bought a white long sleeve hoodie and something . Went to the gift shop to try to get a few things for you guys back home . I got something for Leenna . Toots , I’m sure you’ll like it ;)

My 2 week trip here sounds boring huh ? Well there’s only 1 more day of the convention thingi and then SHOPPING ! Haha . I’m going to Disney world with my parents . My mom said she’ll come on the roller coasters with me . She was already scared of the swing thingi . Haha . We’ll see lah . After that we’re going to San Fransisco for about 9 days . Then I’m back ! Yay !

I love my new shoes ! :D

Marie

No comments: