How was my day today ? My day was great ! Met up with my cousins Morgan and Denise today . Had lunch at some korean grill place . It was real cool . Unlce Peter was telling us about how Jennifer is on youtube . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1116rLNk3kI . Watch it , it's real cool . That's my cousin yo ! If you think you can sing , think again . Haha , kidding kidding .
They kidnapped me from those dinky adults after that . Haha . Denise has a bug ! The colour was real pretty . I got to sit shot gun . Denise sat at the back . I had a nice time with them . Had really cool conversations . I asked Denise about playing punch buggy , and she was like "Oh , I didn't know you guys played it there too ! I thought it was just an American game !" They're talking me into studying in San Fransisco . Telling me I can live with them in the extra room , watching tv and all . I tols them it's either Melbourne or San Fransisco . San Fran sounds better and better the more they talk about it .
Went to some place to meet up with some lady who is friends with my aunt . The place was real cool . I'll put up the pictures when I get back . After that , we went to the Golden Gates Bridge . I've been there already so it was kinda dull to me . I got to take cool pictures now with my camera :D It was cold , I got to wear my new winter jacket thingi . Lol .
After that , we went to the gay community , also know as gay place to my dad . Haha . Not such a nice way to call it . Haha . There were more gay guys then gay women . You'll see guys walking down the road hand-in-hand with dogs . Haha . DAMN , the cute ones are gay . Haha . Yenn , I managed a picture for you . Though the guy is gay so there's no point in being interested . Haha .
Denise and Morgan took me around themselves this time . They brought me to some place to buy dvd . Morgan , he bought me this series show thingi called Dexter . It sounds like a real cool show . Twisted , but still cool . The show is about a serial killer , killing serial killers . So technically , he's a good guy , in a really twisted way . I can't wait to watch it !

Went to some chinese restaurent to have dinner . Christina joined us this time . I find it kinda stupid , we come from asia and we're having asian food -_- Dinner lasted for about 2 hours this time . Haha . The waiters were stupid as hell . I'd rather not start bitching about them .
Followed Aunt Sally back with the girls . I played foosball with Aunt Sally when we got back . It was real fun . Haha . After that I had a match with my dad and Uncle Peter . We play with multiple balls . It's really really fun .
I had a really retarded conversation with my chongaroooo aka Eryse . Haha , I think I better not talk about it . Kinda insulting :D Sorry . Had a short conversation with Gilbert too . Idiot won't help me since I already got him his candy .
Well , I think I'll join Jennifer to play a game .
COME ONLINE IN THE AFTERNOON FOOLS !
I want to talk to you guys !
Missing you people back home . 6 more days till I'm back home . Are you keeping a countdown ? I know I am ;)
♥,
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment