Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ross'

Hey .

My day was good today . Why ? I got to do alot of shopping . Got to go to Ross ! Woooohoooo ! SHOPPING TIME ! I got jeans , shirts , a pretty dress and some wallets ;)

NAA ! I got you your wallet !
ERYSE ! I got you something I think you will like ;)
Oh fat stuff , sorry I didn't get you pink .

After ross , we came back home . My parents had a presentation for the pendant . Sigh . I got to meet Jennifers boyfriend . He's a nice guy , mixed egyptian . Cool . We played some card game called Scum , it was kinda cool . There's king , queen , pre scum and scum . Me and Jennifers boyfriend was scum and pre scum . So the game was more of me againsst him . Played some board game too . It was cool . I think today was the only day I feel like a kid .

Denise and Morgan came over after awhile . Morgan gave me a Harvard shirt and a screen cover for my itouch . He's a real cool cousin . I think he's the coolest cousin I have amongst all of the others . I got a little bored . But Denise played foos with me . Haha . Then Morgan played with me . He was so happy he beat me , weirdo . Denise said "Yeah , now you can tell people you beat a little girl" Haha . Uncle KC played a game with me , he was so into the game , he bent the handle .

I guess these adults aren't that dinky anymore . Haha . I got to play the wii after dinner . Played a litlle bit of Super Mario Galaxy , then I changed it to sports . It's funny watching adults paying it . My mom really wants to get it . YAY for me ! Jennifer played for a little while before she went to shower . I got to use the laptop .

Man , you should hear her sing . For those who watched the youtube thingi I showed you , you know how good she is . Damn ! I wish I could sing that good ! She couldn't hit E , though she sounds good enough to me . Her mom kept hitting the high E on the piano . It was funny . Had to be there kinda thing . Heh .

Well nothing much to say now , it's 11.22 pm . I'm waiting for you guys back home to come online . HURRY ! I better go now , watching longest yard . NELLY YOU SO FIIIIIINE ! See you guys online .

5 more days till I'm back !

,
Marie

No comments: