Saturday, December 8, 2007

She has new hair !

Went out for lunch with Diandra !

She had a hair appointment at about 2pm and her friend bailed on her . So I temaned her . We had kfc . Talk about a few things . People and stuff . Kfc staff were really irritating . Diandra told me about the irritating malay hair dresser guy who kept hitting on her . Haha !

Did her hair at O'inno . I didn't want to just sit and wait for her so I washed and blowed my hair . Not cheap ! Her hair is something between this and this . Looks cool . Diandra's admierer washed my hair . Loser started laughing . And when she topeed , that guy smiled . Lol . Bet he thought you were flirting with him ! Only took 2 hours . I thought it was quite short . Expected to wait longer . I like the way the guy blow dried my hair .

Her hair looked nice too . Took some yucky photos . Lol , they're with her . Her mom came , then sent me home . Stayed home and everything until now . It's 12.51am and I'm not tired . My mom just called , I asked her to buy ice-cream . Lol , I'm craving that somehow .

Going out with Ee Ping tomorrow . Get to see her brother perform ! Can't wait ! Byee !

Look ! Her hair her hair !

I was on the phone .

:)

DiandraMarie .

Yeeeeerh .

Marie

No comments: