Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh I wish I was a llama in a great big llama world !

Went out with Ee Ping today ! Finally !

Met her by guess with her mom and brother . Her brother's performance was only later on
so we walked around by ourselves first . Walk walk walk ! Found superman shirts we wanted but didn't get just yet .

Went to Big Apple to get doughnuts . We bought 12 . Went to A&W ate 3 each . Haha , we could just sit and eat all day !
Went to the oval after that to watch her brother's performance . She recorded the whole thing until her hand was numb ! Haha ! After the thing , we went down to get her brother . Met her dad too ! Took photos and all then went to Puma , Wei Jeat looking for shoes . Lol , went to studio R after that .

They sent me home . Met my parents and they were off . My dad brought me to McD for dinner . My mom was too lazy to cook . My dad and I ate there . We ate alot . Haha , what can I say ? I'm my father's daughter . Brought the porridge back for my mom and her brother .
I've been watching tv ever since . Lol . Just a brief post about today . Byee


Yummy yummy doughnuts !

She found the sugar amusing .

Edit until I look evil . Lol .

Christmas ball !

Ee Ping !
I'll put up pictures of her brother soon :)

Marie

No comments: