After lunch , went back there to get my shorts . I finally get a pair of going out shorts !
Note : Broken one on the right ! Lol .
Toilet , I look horrible . But she looks funny !
There we go again with my disorder . Sheesh .
SEXY FACE AUDREY !
Lol .
;)
I look big compared to her . Lol .
Audrey Nathan .
:D
Ooo , my red :DWent home . Aud and I were going to walk down to Pucuk Paku , until we realised we were locked in the house ! All the keys were with my mom , dad and uncle . The spare one was missing . So , Aud and I climed into my neighbours backyard and went out their front door . I was supposed to play basketball with Nabihah so I changed and brought my ball along . That way , I won't have to go through that trouble again .
Went to Pucuk Paku . Nick (Audrey's bro) and Hariz (Khai Wen's boy) was there . We sat by ourselves . Talked about everything . I'm so glad we live nearby . After the talking , walked to Audrey's house . When she went in , I walked over to Eryse's house .
Her dad was trying to get the car out . It was quite funny . He looked out the window , and then slid over to look out the other window . Lol . Eryse took a while to open the door . Loser was in a towel . Haha ! Went up to her room , got my roc candy . Nabihah reached her house 10 min after I got in . Eryse wasn't even changed yet ! Dear girl .
Nabihah's mom sent us to the Lorong Zaaba court at about 5 something I think . We thought it would be better , it wasn't . Definately cleaner , but more run down . There was two courts but each court only had one hoop . How retarded . Guys who lived around there used the actual basketball court to play football . So we had to use some badminton court with hoops . Some kids joined us , then this girl joined us .
We actually practiced the whole time we were there ! Haha , normall we would only play for like 15 mins . How lazy . Nabihah's dad pick us up at around 7.00pm . We gave him a piece of roc candy , he took it out the minute he put it in his mouth . Lol , he took the sweetest one .
Had dinner at home . Parent went out for supper . Some bak kut teh place . Stayed at home and blogged my previous incomplete post . Lol . Well that was my day .
♥ Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment