I had basketball in the morning . I woke up at around 7.45am . Nabihah was already in my house when I came down . Wallaped all mt supplements and apple juice . Took granola bar to school . Reached school at around 8.30am . Haha .
Straight away coach made us do lay ups . Okay lah . After lay ups , we fcuking had to do that fire thing . My legs damn screwed up man . Frikkin painful my thighs . Todays training was more on stamina . Damn tiring . Training passed by quickly today . Had to do free shots after running .
All our free shots damn sucky weih ! How sad ! When it was my turn , my first one didn't go in :( Then I was confident on my second one , cibai Aaron and Wui Yang kacau "Air ball ! Airr ball !" Then my ball didn't go in . BUT IT WASN'T AIR BALL ! Haha .
Sam and I sat by the side and watched the guys play . It so fun to watch the guys practice . Haha . Nabihah and Alia went to the water cooler to have some weird conversation . Sigh . Gilbert bullies little boys . He never passes the ball nicely to Wui Liang . Damn mean . I accidentally called Wui Liang a little girl . Haha , opps . Sorry Wui Liang ! Then Gilbert was with Didi (Gui Fen's bro) , never pass ball properly . I kena middle finger from Gilbert . Haha , funny lah . I kacaued Wui Yang back , his lay up didn't go in :D
Sam and I only bathed at 11.30am . She wanted to watch the guys sort of match first . Brother against brother was really cool to watch . After they played , we went to bathe . She brought the well , everything . And I brought my facial wash . Haha ! We chose the stalls opposite each other . Damn doors cannot be locked ! When she was done with the shampoo and stuff , she would throw it over to me . Haha , cool leh ?
When we came out , the guys were done . Aaron borrowed Sam's stuff and then went to bathe . I got a call from Calvin asking me to pick him and Kenneth up . Then I got a message from Kenneth asking me to get him the book list for next year's form 1 , 3 and 5 . See how nice I am , also had to help Calvin too . Losers .
Before Aaron came out of the shower , Leenna came . Went to the waiting area because it would be weird to hang out at the sports complex . When we got to the waiting area , Wui Jie was leaving already . Aaron and Leenna decided to pick on me . Idiots . My mom came at around 12.30pm I think . Matt was annoying me with messages . Picked him up and then left to go to his place . The car was sort of noisy .
Note : When you're in a car with Matt , Leenna and Aaron , turn up the music . That was you can't hear them . Haha .
Matt again annoyed me with the being late comment . He should just shut up and thank me for bothering to pick him up . I mean we're going to HIS house , and I have to pick him up . Wth ? Sorry I'm straight forward .
Anyway , we reached Matt's place . Kenneth , Calvin and Adam walked to CC I think , because we weren't there yet . Up to his room , got our souvenirs .
Went up to Matt's room . Ha had his nude card deck from Vegas . Calvin got excited asked for the boob cards . Lol . Took FOREVER to order pizza . Ordered 3 large pizza's . While waiting , Sam and I went out to shoot some hoops . Damn scary ! So many breakable things surrounding us ! Calvin joined us for a while . He looked somewhat different . Don't know how to explain .
Ate pizza in tv room . Guys didn't want to play deluxe spin the bottle . It was a "sausage fest" Aaron's exact words . After eating walked to "coffeetiam" . Calvin the genius walked right into a directory post . HAHA ! That was hilarious ! Had to cross roads and such , Leenna had no problem doing that . Heh . Finally got to the damn place . Everyone sat down and settled in .
Everyone was a bloody smoker . Except Leenna and I , didn't more than 3 . Lol , social maaah . There was this one cigg there was being passed around . They said it was like sucking air . Lol . Sat there , talked , smoked , drinked . It was supposed to be an emo fest . Yeah I know , sounds damn fun right ? Haha , I'm not emo . Only some people talked about their problems . Nothing much . Finished our drinks got ready to leave . Didn't pay the bill properly . Lol , Aaron sorted out that problem .
Walking back wasn't as long as walking there . Waiting in the living room for Leenna to leave . When she did , we went up to his room again . I was damn tired , training was exhausting . Went to the bed to sleep , well try to . I had to share it with Sam and Aaron . Kenneth and Adam were knocking themselves out with the boob cards . Very difficult to sleep when there's an Aaron next to you . I had to sleep in the middle of all those retarded form 4's . Lol . Kenneth kept smacking my head and blaming it on Sam , Aaron kept slapping me and framing Kenneth . When they finally stopped and I could sleep . AARON BIT MY ARM ! How mature right ? Haha , he stopped then KENNETH BIT MY HAND ! I think this is becoming a habit of theirs . A really weird one .
Went to the tv room again , with his pillow this time . We watched Good Luck Chuck . The movie was real good . I took up the whole sofa :D With the pillow I laid on Adam and my feet were on Sam . I was comfortable . Adam moved to sit on the chair . I adjusted to hug the pillow . I was comfortable until Aaron sat on me . Lucky he wasn't THAT heavy . Lol .
Movie went on , Aaron got jealous . Then all the guys got jealous . It was fun to listen complain . Movie was over and everyone but Sam and I were in different parts of the room . Lol . Aaron sat next ot me again .
Brb .
No comments:
Post a Comment