M : Friend , can I borrow your football boots sort of again tomorrow ?
WJ : Yeah , but I'm not going to school , I'll pass it to my younger bro . He's in 1 Jenner .
M : Okay , can't you just pass it to WY ?
WJ : Because , I don't like him . Haha , kidding . I asked my maid to was h my boots , so they'll be wet .
M : Oh okay , but you're going to stand in front of them and dry them for me with a hairdryer right ?
WJ : Too bad I'm not , you'll have to dry them yourself . Haha . You sure you can fit ? If not you could hurt your leg .
M : Should be okay , I'm size 7 too . If not I'll just kick your boots around :D
WJ : Haha , Don't kick my boots !
Stupid boy .
Wednesday - Played Taboo ! Damn it was so fun ! All the screaming , so us ;)
We played against 4C yesterday . Actually our game was supposed to be on Wednesday . But it rained when it was just two matches away form our turn . DAMN ! We were all so pumped and ready to play ! Talk about potong steam . It was a good game to be honest .
We were not half bad without Megan ! Be proud Meggie ! Go us ! We didn't win , lost by one . All depending on our penalty shots . I GOT MINE IN ! Wohoo ! Haha , oh well . It's alright good game good game .
I asked my friends to write on my shirt , because I couldn't get my jersey from home . I have like the ugliest 07 on my back , the words DO ME and WJ ♥ . Siiigh . Before I went back with Naa , I passed the boots to Wui Yang . Yenn and Naa were playing speed . Haha .

My damn ass sexy shirt . Could the zero be any bigger ?!
Went back to Naa's played . Found out that we MIGHT have a game today . So I had to borrow boots again .
M : I scored penalty !
WJ : My boots gave you good luck . Hehe , you might not score without my boots .
M : Haha , whatever you say . Could I borrow your boots tomorrow again ?
WJ : Sure , I can lend you my boot if you really want next time . Do you want me to wash them again ?
M : No it's okay , it's just going to get wet . Up to you , they'll still be wet like today .
WJ : I'll just dry them for you then .
M : Kay , thanks . Oh my friends wrote WJ on my shirt , so if you see it don't be surprised .
WJ : Lol , your friends are so weird .
Leenna tried to tell him today , but he alredy know . Haha LOSER ! Leens and I tried to open my padlock . But unfortunately we both forgot the code ! I couldn't ask the Phoons , they only know the code to my old one . Damn . I was so not going to cut the lock , it was my second one and it was expensive . Just left to the sports complex .
My dear Ki Linn was so lost , blurr and all . It was just Yenn , Leens , Naa , Mun , Lynn , Carmen , Husni and I there . Husni and I were going to go buy food . And on the way out , we met Nabihah who was too lazy to put her bag near the girls . So she just left it in some random spot and followed us . Lol .
Husni and I bought the tiger biscuit . He was so upset that there were only 4 pieces in one packet -_-
When we got back , we were just in time for the first match . Ki Linn kept wanting them to do penalty . Quite funny ah . Got quite bored after a few games , Ki Linn and I went up to watch basketball . Her class(3C) girls were playing . They were leading . YAY ! Got quite bored , I wanted to play .
Richard : Marie , you want to play ?
M : YES !
Richard : Aiyah , why never say ?
M : You have enough players what .
I got to play 3rd quarter . Sorry to say , I was a leeeeeeeetle lost . Passed th ball the wrong way . Haha , OPPS . Got two free shots . I got one in :D Not bad lah , I'm not good . We were leading when suddenly , some something happened . My name was apparently not registered under 3C . They asked me if I ever played for another class . I said no .
I don't know why it's a problem now . I played the first match for 3C against 4C also . Nothing wrong then . Just because they were losing right ? So they rat out , now they can win . I'm not playing . I know none of the girls did it . They're not like that .
FUCKINGASSHOLESONOFABITCHASSFAGGOTFUCKINGROTTINHELL SORE LOSERS ! >=(
Now , Because of their sore loserness , one point got minused from 3C . Know why , because I shot it . OMG LAH ! It's the frikking last day of school ! WHO THE FUCK CARES ? I couldn't play anymore after that . Gay shit . Whatever lah , I went back to support the girls . They lost by 2 points . Gay . Because of a last minute shot . Gay . If some people weren't so sore they could've won . Gay . Maybe if you didn't think you could beat us so easily after the first match , and actually practicing you would've won without telling on people . Gay ! Your girls don't give a fuck man ! They were perfectly fine playing against us . So back the fuck off and let us play . Why did you suddenly tell on us anyway ? Was it because we were LEADING ? It's a disgrace to lose to a younger class ? Well too fucking bad . (You know who the fuck you guys are)
[Sorry about the above , just really really angry]
This was sooo not how I wanted to end my last day of school . It's alright , I got closer to Tessa . Quite random if you ask me . But she's real nice . Sat in the waiting area for a while . Got some last day photos . Unfortunately , I didn't not get photos from a few desired people , my hair was quite flat , and I was dark as hell from all the sports . Oh well , better than nothing I guess . I'll put the up after I re size everything .
Naa , Yenn and I went back in a cab . The driver was Uncle Sam's (Vishal's driver) friend . Funny . The fair back to Naa's place was Rm30 . We went back , had spaghetti . Watched parental control and shouted at the tv . Rested , and then went swimming .
We were playing with water balloons . Very very fun if you ask me . Haha . We started of with really big water filled balloons and ended up doing small round ones . Some annoying kid kept trying to steal our balloons . And we being quite selfish teenagers , went somewhere else . Haha , sorry lah . But they tried to take , no asking whatsoever . Went up at around 7 something I think . But we went to the playground first and took some photos .
Killed some time by throwing water balloons off Naa's balcony . We stopped when Naa's balloon ended with a BOOOOOM ! instead of a SPLASH ! Shit it was scary , we thought we dented a car or something O.O . Quickly went to bathe so that we could go downstairs and check . Yenn went in with a water balloon and came out with a water balloon . I think she has a new obsession . Haha .
Went to Niji for dinner . Damn , it was good . Sent Yenn and I back to my place aftyer dinner . Yenn's mom was already outside my house . I went in and she went home .
Since then , I've been texting , chatting and acutally completing this post . Well , Leenna , be proud of me . I FINISHED THE DAMN POST !
All the last day shots :
Ah Yenn .
Oh look , there's a little bit of Ki Linn .
And again .
Ki Linn , Yenn and I ( I don't know which loser took this)
Aiyo , damn sexy !
Seriously man .
Another sexy one .
(3C guys) Richard , haha .
The 3rd sexy one , haha .
Steph after the match .
RieYennLinn .
Loser syok sendiri .
And then I saved her .
My Leenna .Damn toyerr .
And again .
Ayesha ! She leaving next year :(
Monyetku Alyssa .
Sherrie so scary ! Haha , awesome goal keeper.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Monyet again .
Ki Linn of mine !
Take 2 .
Kenneth , captain of 4A boys football .
He was being difficult .
About time right ? Amazing how people just toss their books out .
Photos from Naa's place :
2 comments:
omg rie! when did you took that pic of me ?? But anyways, nice blog (:
hahah . it's cute ! thank you :D
Post a Comment