Monday, November 19, 2007

meh.

Audrey FINALLY slept over on saturday . She came at around 4 something if i'm not mistaken . We went to the park , for fun . Actually we wanted ice-cream but the shop was closed . Since there's always some ice cream man selling well ice creams , we walked to hte back . All the stupid pictures are with Audrey .

We exchanged phones for the night . Since the feeling was so cool , we texted some of our friends for the sake of getting to type with the phone . Haha , yeah yeah I know , losers . The next day , I was supposed to meet up with Leenna , but we eneded not meeting up . Lol . Stupid girl . Nabihah called , asked if I wanted to play basketball with her . We went to the basketball court behind the Damansara Kim spacialist hospital . Had a little trouble finding the court . Ended up finding it . Though , it wasn't the one we were supposed to go to . Haha , oh well . Nabihah and I were practicing some of the stuffs . Until she suggested a one on one game . Quite funny la . It's been so long since we both have played so yeah . We kinda sucked .

Nabihah won , by 1 point . Haha , so much right ? After the game , we went to the playground which was just next to the court . Nabihah and I were so jakun over the fact that see saw had to seats . Haha . Audrey was this loner on the swing alone . Quite funny la . We were talking about quite alot of things when we saw this car come around the corner . Turns out it was my mom . She decided to pick us up in the end . Lepaked at my place for about and hour and a half before we bathed .

Ayesha was going to come at 5 to pick us up and go to The Curve . She came at around 5.15 . We got in the car , her dad was driving . We were talking and all when Nabihah suddenly said

N : Can you keep a secret ?
M : Yeah , why ?
N : Ayesha's dad is hot . Haha .
M : Haha , what the hell ? But I guess I agree with you .
N : Too bad Eryse isn't here , she would think he's hot too .
M : Haha , and Ben ?
N : She's not into the elderly fatherly looks .
M : Haha .

What the hell right ? Haha . Her dad dropped Nabihah , Ayesha , Audrey and I at Curve . Well the first thing we did was eat . Dinner at 6 ? Wow I'm so not used to that . Whatever lah , ate anyway . After eating , we went to shop :D Audrey and I bought a dress from the island shop Glitzz , and Nabihah and Ayesha bought theirs from the shop shop Glitzz . Cool huh ? Haha . Urm , we just walked around alot and stuff . Since we still had some time left , we went into Nichii to try on some dresses and such . Nabihah and Audrey had an idea to share one dress . They were just too lazy to buy it at that time . Sheesh . What to do ?

Our feet got painful so we sat outside Baskin Robins , hoping they wouldn't chase us away . Nabihah left first , her parents were already nearby anyway . After she left we walked around for a little bit more . Ayesha's dad picked us up . Dropped Aud and I home .
Audrey was going to sleep over until her aunt came to pick her up . Quite funny actually . Haha . Oh well that was my day .
I finally finished the post , it would've been longer if i did it sooner while the night was still in my head ;)
Taaaah .


















Marie

No comments: