Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shake you tambourine go and get yourself a whistling.

Monday .


I went out with :


With these two .

And these two .

Before Naa and Nini came , Toot , Tjse and I went to Delicious to eat .



Toots .

Tjse .

Toots' Pavlova . So yummy ;)

And she came :)

Then , we went to Charms to eat . Well acutally so that Naa can eat . Ben came to join us after that . We got to sit on the swing :D



I HATE this photo . Sigh , but what is life without HIDEOUS candid photos ? Tjse went home before we went for the movies . She had to go home to clean the house ;)

Went to watch The Bee Movie . It was hilarious . I had to sit next to Nini , so I didn't have anyone to talk to during the movie .

Since it was still early for me , I joined htem all at Rasta . Naa and Toots were arguing over where the shisha thingi should be placed . Poor guy , he got confused . It was funny . Ben + shisha = HAHAHA !

Naa loving her orange juice .

Being retarded with her smoke .

Toots trying to look sexy (mmmphhttt hahahaha) for this .

Something for Toots' camera ;)

Husni doing something .

Ben ? Camera shy ?

With the noob on the right ;P

Wednesday .


I had an outing with Sam and Lauren after basketball . Oh , did I mention I went for basketball at 8.40 when class was at 7.30 . Haha lucky Sam goes home at 10 .


Sam and I had a plan : Cheap lunch and then enjoy dessert . So , we had lunch at KFC . Then , we went to Delicious for dessert . My second time there in 3 days . Wow .

On the way to Delicious , we ran into Steph JN . It's been a long time :) Then outside delicious we ran into Elisa ! How nice . Standing outside Delicious we met Shin Yee . Haha .

Lauren joined us at Delicious . She had lunch there while Sam and I enjoyed our dessert . During lunch , the 3 of us had a very long talk about everything that has been going on . Weird families , school , people and such . Interesting how we had to much to talk about .

We went to the bowling alley to play some pool . 3 rounds to be exact . Lauren and I against Sam . It was fun .





Sigh , I have this disorder where I can never get myself into my photos . Isn't that sad ? Oh well . We went to Starbucks after that since there was no time for a movie . Talked some more . For girls , a day so isn't enough to finish talking ;)

I had a great day with them . We'll do it again some time yeah ? ;)

I got to see my cousins and my niece and nephews from Singapore . Going out for dinner with them on Thursday .

After that , I followed my dad for our religious thing in Subang . The americans were here this time ! JULIAN WAS HERE :D I had a good time , caught up with some old friends and made new friends . Dammit these teo 12 year olds were taller than me . Haha . Kids these days huh ? :D Went to Sea Park after that to have Hokkien Cha . Well , I didn't eat . But all the old people did . Haha ;)

Went home , watched tv and then slept . I woke up at 3 and realised that my room lights were still on , my air cond was off and I wasn't exactly dressed for bed . Haha , corrected all that and went back to sleep again .

Thursday .

I woke up to my mom's damn phone call . She will never leave me alone to sleep till later on . Damn . Well tonight I'm going out with my Singapore relatives . Wish me luck .

Matt's back ! Yay :)

Nick's back too ! :)

Marie

No comments: