Monday, November 12, 2007

ohh yeahhh !

We had absolutely no classes today !

How pleasant , no ? Naa , Yenn , Ben and I played snakes and ladders . Who knew such a simple game could be so fun . And since when do the children swear everytime they go down the snake ? Haha , who cares ? We MAKE it fun . After the game , Naa and Yenn were playing checkers and Ben and I played chinese checkers . Substitute teacher told us that we have to go to Galelio . WHY ? Sheesh . We brought our game there . She gave us papers to do . We don't even do the papers during class . Heh .

I didn't eat anything during break . Wait I did ! Haha , opps .

After break , MS CHIN WASN'T IN SCHOOL ! Haha , we played monopoly in class . And when the guards came in to ask us to leave . We sat in front of class and continued the game . Oh yes , Leenna came , LATE . Leenna Leenna . We played with cheats . Lol , not like it was a big deal or anything anyway . Haha .

Went to change after a while . Didn't change straight into our jerseys though . Went to the sports complex . We realised that we didn't have enough players . Megan has to do her Visa so she was late ,.

ohh ohh ! my show is on . I'll update later . Byeeeee

Marie

No comments: