Thursday, November 1, 2007

H for halloween

October 31st marks Halloween and Demie's birthday !


Had to go to Valencia for her party . Her house is preeety :D I think it's really cool that her place does trick or treating , alot of cute cute kids in cute cute costumes .
We went trick or treating since we had to wait for the club house to send more food .
Ahh flabagarhh . I'm going to put up pictures .


Hello , my name is Marie and I was a vampire that night .




Sort of everyone .

We camwhore and trick or treat ;)

Haha , I look so odd !

Leenna thinks I'm hot !

Ms Ashlyn

Benita Koren

Hey look ! Meegiee !

Demie the halloween baby !

Nazariaaa !

My baaby .

Nabihah ! I have a picture of you in my mind !

I got fed up of waiting ;P

My dead princess .

Trinaa the awesomee !
I love .

My darling chong !

And again .

Nick , 5 years man ! :D

My stalker friend .

And again ;)

Why , hello girls .

The Chongs ! ;)

I love this dead angel .

And well , again .

Narizaaa !

Beinnzerooni .


One of the deliciously yummy cupcakes .

Sigh , my friends .

Aww , lookie Jasmine !

Aaron and the 'sexy' one ! Hahahaha !!

Now isn't THIS better ?

I had cup cake in my teeth . Cibai Leenna thought it was facinating .

Nariza - angel , Eleena - Chimney , Wui Yang - Happy Potter .
I think Eleena's costume is cool :D

Weng Yan emo .

My Mei Yi toess .

The birthday girl again :D

Hello stalker .

Leenna again .

I like this picture :D

Johann !

Ah Ong !


Matt , a man ?

Aaron , a man ?

Wy .

He's so frikking good .

Sigh , typical typical Wui Yang .

Stupid poser .

TRIXXIIIEEE !

And Elisa again :D


Stupid and I at my place !






I shall put in words when I feel like it . Good night .


Marie

No comments: