Saturday, November 3, 2007

[PNA] 2nd Nov 07

2 November 2007

Naa , Yenn , Leens and I got ready at Naa's .

Left school at around 11 something , went to pizza hut to get the food and then went back to her place .
After they ate , Yenn and I were still eating ;)

Watched some tv . Watched McSteamy come out of the shower ;) and the went downstairs to swim . Some small kids fept following us around , cute yet annoying . Arent we all ? Haha .

I was the last to bathe , they all shot gun before me . Damn sad right ? We went around picking flowers . The flowers were really pretty .

Started bathing and everything at around 3 then make up and everything at 5 . Calvin , girls take a long itme to get ready to look good . Unlike you :D I wore my skirt , and the top they gave me made me look like I might as well not wear my skirt -_- oh well , at least I look nice , I think .



We left the house at around 6 something . And reached at around 6 something . For some odd reason we had to wait for Mavind to get to school . Lucky we didn't and went into the hall . I've watched the whole thingi until intermission in the morning so it was quite boring . Naa and I had alot to say . But couldn't say alot since we were sitting behind a parent . Oh yes I forgot to mention . WE HAD AWESOME SEATS ! Third row man ;) Calvin and I were texting through out the thing . He was glad he could eat during intremission . Loser .

Warna warna peformance .


Aaron , Wui Yang , Aleena , Calvin .
Aww , Denise so pretty .

Chong winning an award !


Miss L looked really pretty .


Aww , Chong a roo !
My surprisingly not bad actor friend , Joon Yang .
As he wants to be called , My HOT friend BEN !
Germaine looked gorgoues .
I managed some photos before my camera died .












I managed to take some photos of the performance before intermission . Sorry if the pictures are blurr . Blogger not letting me put up photos . See you !

Marie

3 comments:

Natalee Tan said...

hahahaha, i find it very odd that u could stay in the exact same spot in all the last 10 pictures.

Jasmine Hu said...

Ahhhh , no picture ! ):

Marie . said...

nat : haha shut up , it's my good side :D

jasmine : i know . one day we will !