We didn't study today !
Had half an hour of maths then went to the hall to help out replace some people . Only Gordon and Ro Meo were in class . Awww , best friends .
Leens , Yenn and I were SPM Star Awards Nominee . How aweesome . We played speed in the hall . My Barbie Uno cards got alot of attention . Haha ;)
At 10.30am , we went to the cafeteria to have break . Yenn and I played speed again . Nicer to play with a table . We always shout whenever we play , damn fun . We decided to move to a square table since it would be easier to smack the cards there . We saw Kareem ! Damn , he's good at solving the rubic cube (spelling?). Leens taught Calvin how to play speed , what a noob man ! He frikkin cheats , exactly like Aaron .
The guys left and we continued our game . I played sped with Yenn again . Marc was there ! He's my good luck charm , and apparently Yenns too . Haha . Lam sucks , he should go away . Lol . We decided to go to the sports complex to practice our football .
Didn't get to play football at first , so I played basketball with Ben , Aaron and Sam . Went down to play football after that . I can kick the ball ! :D Keefe was the biggest distraction , any miss that I made , is all his fault . I'm not the goal keeper any more ! Apparently I 'can kick' so I don't need to be keeper . Yenn is better , but she don't want . So , we don't have a keeper again .
Yenn hurt her pinky :( So Leens followed her to the infirmary . It started raining , so we took cover ? Played in the rain for a bit . Yenn and Leens came back .
Note : Yenn bruises like a peach .
Kicked the ball around . It started to rain again . But we just continued playing in the rain . Quite fun if you ask me . We ended up joining the guys in a match against some form 2 guys . I didn't really do anything , so I left and played basketball , by myself , in the rain . Lol . I had a bunch of those thorn thingis stuck to my wet wet pants . Oh well , they made me do nothing again on the field .
After the game , we all sat down and well talked I guess . Lee was talking about how he has sexy legs and made me take a picture . Haha . Both my shoes are torn and well , they're stupid . Keefe was complaining about how hungry he was . We all ended up going to the cafeteria again . I tried the milo bar thingi . Not bad lah . But I only ate half . The rest finished it . For me ?
Meggie and I went into the half court to play more basketball . Haha , I'm not good at it . But definitely better than football . I had no shoes , so I played barefooted . My feet burned . Matt lent me his converse . They were too big . So I went barefoot again . No one wanted to play after a while . Then guess who I got to play with me . KAI YUAN the oh mighty king of confuseness !
Half way while we were playing , Wui Liang joined us . I swear he is soo cute ! Kai Yuan elbowed me in the chin and I bit my tongue ! Arggghh ! At least I didn't bleed lah I guess . Sam joined us , we were the only two girls and I was the one who sucked . Some boy and Calvin came in after that . Calvin made fun of me -_- Then , we were in the same team with Sam . Suckerr ! He's good lah I got to admit . Every time I block Wui Liang , he starts laughing . Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn cute man ! Should hear him talk too , daaaaamn cute ! He looks like a llama :D I
Everytime I jumped , my leg cramped up . Sigh . Oh oh , I SCORED ONE ! Haha , FINE it's not big news , but for Marie it is . I left the court and kicked the ball around with Marc , Yenn and Ryan . We were just by the stairs outside the court . Ryan got hillarious with his racist jokes . Marc totally shows off his moves . Lol . I can flick the ball nice nice , the guy envy ! Haha . And Yenn can kick nice nice . Lam , Keefe and Matt joined us after a while . Lam's new name is Lump . Haha , so aweosome . I can block Yenns balls :D But my legs hurt after that . I fell on my bum . Fun to pass the ball around . :D
Yenn send me home . And thats when the headache started . Watched tv , texted then slept . I woke up to a migrain . Damn it was painful , I cried twice . Oh well what to do ? Calvin was being nice , then mofo-ish . Lol and Matt was scared Yenn said I sounded fake and dead . Sigh .
Fun day , fun day :)
I'm all good now . Imma sleep now . Night night :D
♥ Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment