Break , we were walking down the stairs and all that . Aaron and the guys were walking down the ramp . Leenna picked on me (as usual) , I ignored and continued walking . Aaron made us go down the stairs we don't normally use. He put his arm around me and asked why I was so quiet . Heh , whatever lah . Lol . Yenn and Naa were already at our table . Sitting down and eating . I asked Wui Yang if there was athletics .
Yenn : Ask Wui Yang if there is athletics today .
Marie : Wui Yang ? Is there athletics today ?
Wui Yang : Yes , and you guys havent been coming .
Marie : We had netball !
Wui Yang : Excuses , excuses .
Yenn : Ask him if we can do long jump ?
Marie : Can we do long jump later ?
Wui Yang : We did long jump last week .
Marie : I don't caaaaaaaaaare :D
Wui Yang : I don't care ! *snobby smile*
Marie : *monolog dalaman* Stupid .
Okay here's what we were supposed to have after break till lunch . Bm the whole way yo ! Ms Minder did not go so school , so yeeeah . But suddenly , Pn Norul told us that she'll only be in our class until 12.30pm . We had to have maths (bummer) . Oh well , bm was fun . We did some Kedah paper . Then we discussed it . As usual when the name Nurul comes out . She starts coughing . And if there is a nice statement that question , she would cough harder then point to her . Sigh , self flattery . Haha . Maths was after bm . He gave out some maths questions to do . Since he has nothing to teach us anymore . Sonofabitch threw our papers . Ours meaning Yenn , Leens , Naa and myself . Geez I hate that man ! Leens went through her maths test paper and found out that she could have gotten marks for a certain question since her working was correct . He did not give her the mark because , and i quote what he said "The paper was too easy , don't need to give extra marks ." @%&^^*! you .
Lunch finally came . I was still not talking to Matt (yes , I was that pissed off with him) . Nothing much happened . Ben and Nabihah left their plates there , so we all ran away . Haha . We did nothing wrong what . It's THEIR plates ! :D
Sejarah was after lunch . We were supposed to have this test on Sabah and Sarawak . But since we had to go to the hall at 2.30pm he decided to do a quiz . One word FUN . The class was so noisy you couldn't even hear Mr Jaya . We were all shouting out the answers . Mr Jaya sat on one of the random tables in class and shouted . Well if I'm not mistaken he tried to shout . Haha . Kinorohingan became Kinoroshingam . Haha . Leens and Yenn had to stand on the chair because her their wrong answers . That trip to the hall was to tell ur about the school trip after PMR and all that . It was to Kuching . Yeeah right I want to go .
On the projector it wrote there 3D/2N Trip to Kuching . The girls and I thought that we were going to have a mixed trip with the form 2's . Turns out it was a 3 days / 2 nights trip . HAHA ! The whole of 3 Edison went "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh !" People turned around . Heh . Ms Harriet was telling us about what we would be doing during the trip and stuff . When she stared talking about orang utan's Mr Jaya said "There ! Cikgu Norul kat situ !" The whole of 3 Edison and Columbus stared laughing . Worthsworth turned around and gave us a whattheheck stare . Lol . The girls and I were not listening . Instead , we planned our own trip . Haha . The school trip did not sound at all interesting to us . When Ms Harriet asked "Who is interested in going for the trip?" Everyone else except for 3 Edison put up their hands . Haha .
Went back to class just in time for geo (oh whoop te doo.) Gerak Gempur IV was what we had to do . Geez . The entertaining part of it was that Leenna was flirting with Mr Raj the whole time . Haha . School ended . Mr Raj walked out of class without taking my paper ! Oh well , that just means I have more time to do it . Lol . When I was finished I passed it up to the man . He was all surprised because he thought he collected all the papers . Silly man .
Athletics . It was hot . Yenn and I were complaining about how out of shape we were . Then Mr Sugu decided to make us jump up and down the grand stand 20 times ! Sheesh that man . We as usual , did not finish it . Heh . Then Wui Yang had this psycho course for us .
Wui Yang : *explains the course* .
Everyone : Ehhhhhh .
Wui Yang : You have to do it within a time limit . Then only you can rest .
Everyone : Heh ? Whats the time limit ?
Wui Yang : 6 minutes .
Yenn and I : Wtf ?
Suet Mun : Make it longer la .
Wui Yang : Okay , 7 minutes .
Yenn and I : *cough*10 minutes*cough cough*
Wui Yang : Fine , 10 minutes .
Yenn and I : :D
We had to side run (or whatever it's called) until the cone , then frog jump until another cone , sprint till the other cones , high knee , then run the whole field to do the thing another time . We had to run outside the football field so that makes one round about 300m . Yenn and I have like very little stamina so we just practically walked most of the way . Wui Yang was behind us asking us to sprint . Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure .
As if that was not enough . We had to run another 3 rounds of the field . (I swear he's psycho) Yenn decided to ditch me . But I told Wui Yang and he made her run . HAW HAW ! As usual Yen and I were just jogging . She had to make things worst and run barefoot . So all the torns from the touch me nots kept jabbing her in the feet . Suet Mun , Yenn and I were just jogging slowly . Wui Yang behind asking us to sprint while he was walking . We told him that we would stick to his pace . His pace was walking . Lol . Then he said "I run you run." He ran we continued walking . Haha . You know us lah . We only finished 2 rounds . Lol . He then decided to make us do 40 push ups . Girls got to do it the girls way . :D suckerrrrsss . Yenn didn't do any , and I only did 25 . Haha .
We finally got to leave . Wui Yang said he'll consider about doing long jump next week . Yay ! Said bye and all then left the sports complex . Yenn and I walked all the way to the cafeteria hoping that it was still open . Well it wasn't . So we just had water from the water cooler . We were walking back to the waiting area when we realised that Mei Yi and friends were having 100plus . Stole some from them . Heh :) Yenn went home before I did . Naa sent Eltjse and I home . We talked in the car . They dropped me home first .
Well I think thats all that happened on Thursday . Well , lets move on to today .
Friday . I didn't go to school . But my tuition teacher came over and gave me well , tuition . After tuition I went over to Ben's house to do my sejarah notes . Yes , I really did study . Before we got to studying we stood at the balcony talking about things . Then we started whislting like birds . Trying to get peoples attention . Haha yes I know . We're lifeless . Nobody responded dammit ! So we went KAWWWWWW ! KAWWWWW ! You know , like crows . Haha . We got the attention of a little boy .
Marie : You know we're like old people . Sitting at the balcony talking about our lives . HAHA ! Benita : Shut up okay shut up .
Haha ! Went into the dining room and started studying . Half way through studying , we went on you tube and watched people do really stupid things . We laughed so hard (and loudly) that her grandma came to check on us . Lol . After studying , we did the usual . Take really stupid pictures with her laptop . I would show you , but she would kill me . Then I would kill me . Lol . When I get a hold of a decent one then I'll put it up . Haha . We went down to but ice cream . Ian asked for one too . Bought one of the lame cornetto ones for him .
I was supposed to go back before dinner . So my mom came to pick me up after she bought the new fridge . Yeaaaaah that was my friday .
Ahh yes , the pictures I owe you .


Kisses :)
No comments:
Post a Comment