Naa : Cher , your shirt is on the shelf .
Mr Jaya : Yeah sorry . My shirt *puts it in Naa's face*
Lol .
We got to take our test in the empty classroom next door . Ahh , damn nice . At first it was just Eryse , Husni , Naa and I . Then Leens and Ben came into the class . Soon after , Tan came in , then Joanna's boyfriend (HAHA). It's cool how Mr Jaya trusts us to be in a room alone doing a test . We didn't exactly copy . Just ask some questions here and there . Lol . We had to go back to the other classroom at 10.00am . Discussed the answers and then extra class was over . Pn Norul decided to have bm extra class . Since we didn't go to school yesterday we didn't know about it . She was being sooooo unreasonable ! I mean my mom was already here and she still wanted me to stay . At least tell someone to text me yesterday so I can tell my mom right ? She played the guilt trip card . I didn't give in .
Went home , Naa and I went to wash our hair . Naa took the shower and I took the sink . If you're wondering , we just stuck our heads in to wash our hair . Lol . We had to leave the house at 1.15pm . I had class . Naa followed , hoping to see the hot guy again . Lol . I remembered my exam dance better this time ! Wohoo ! After tap we went straight home . Waited for Audrey and then we left for Puchong . The car ride was long . But we got there eventually . Bought nuggets , coke , corn in a cup , fries and cotton candy before entering . We were supposed to sit at the Section A . But it was penuh . How the hell can it be full ? So we had to sit at Section C . We had the most crappiest seats I tell you . They had some quantum pendant thingi going on for like one hour . The MC was so damn annoying . Lol . Finally , we got to sit up front . Got to take pictures . It's not very clear but I guess you can kinda make out what they are . We were laughing a whole lot . You know us . Nothing much to say .
Guess I’ll just post up pictures :
This was supposed to be 5 motorbikes in the globe . But the camera couldn't catch it .
After the circus , there was this dinner buffet thingi . We were supposed to meet my parents there . These people were selling those big balloons , you know the ones you normally get in circuses . Yeah , I bought one for Naa and myself . Yes yes , we’re little kids . Heh . Got to some random table away from people we knew . The went to get food . The line was long , but the wait wasn’t . I got to meet my cousin and her boyfriend . I guess you could say we are quite a lot . Went for a walk after eating . Met up with the circus manager I guess . He was quite friendly at first . Then he got a little freaky . He kept introducing random guys to us . Like this guy who works at the cotton candy store , to Audrey . Oh yess , from tonight onwards Audrey is now Mina ! Hahaha . The man renamed her . Then he introduced one of the biker guys to Naa . FERNANDO ! Oh yes , Naa is now Ma Kau , and I am Tangga . I get the stupid names . Stupid friends . Lol .
We started taking pictures in the car . Quite a lot of Audrey and I . Haha . Then Naa and her uber big balloon . Please excuse how weird I look in the pictures . We were sweaty at the circus so you can’t blame me . Lol .
Naa's ginormous balloon .
My ginormous balloon .
We sent Naa home first . On the way to sending her home , my dad offered us ice cream . So we went to McDonalds first . First thing we did was go to the toilet . Haha . No one wanted to use the circus toilet . Got our ice cream then we left . Naa went home first (like I said) . Then we sent Audrey home . Got in the house , watched Ice Age 2 , took a bath , then started blogging . I didn’t go online until I was half way doen with this post . Chatted with Diandra , Joshua and Yenn ! Joshua is sooo weirrddd (sorry lisa) lol . Well , I think I want to sleep now . Nights !
Kisses :)
No comments:
Post a Comment