Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just too many .

I finally went to school today . Yeah started the day off with sejarah . Lol . We got our marks back and I really don't want to talk about it . Mr Jaya was telling us what to focus on for form 1 . Wei Yen was half an hour late ! Sigh . Wei Yen Wei Yen . PE was next , Swimming (arrrrrggghhhh) . Oh well , only Leenna and I swam . As usual Galileo was late , except for Kitt Mun and another one of her classmate . Lol .

Swimming assessment today ! I did all the strokes . Of course I wasn't very good , but heck , if it gives me a good mark :D My legs were hurting like crazy I tell you ! Haha , Leenna felt like fainting . She threw up a few times . Me and Yenn can't stand the sight (or sound) of people throwing up . S o we just patted her on the back and faced the other way . Lol . Sorry :)

Break . I went down all happy and stuff . Went up to Matt and told him that I would return his shoes to him later . He rolled his eyes at me ! No , I'm not being sensitive . He was upset or something . So , being Matt he lets it out on other people . Ho ho ho , I've had it one too many times . He did not exist to me for the whole of today .

English was after break . Got our papers back . Nothing much , I went down :( Maths after english . Yenn and I went to the toilet . Came back to class and guess what ? MR TAN DID NOT COME . Ahh good times good times . Kareem , Yenn and I were playing FLAMES . Haaha . It's been a long time since we played that childish nonsense :D . After one hour , Ms Minder came in for science . I guess I'm kinda okay with my marks . I know I can do better though . Ms Minder took forever to let us out . Yenn was making noise about how it was chicken rice day today and we have to get out or else no more food . Heh Yenn . She let us out 5 mins later .

I got my chicken rice before Yenn . Lol . Paid , sat down , ate . Nabihah was telling us the hillarious story of how Ben and her managed to get Mr Sara (ict techer) to chase them around the ict lab with a broom in his hand . Haha ! I don't mind listening to that story again !

Bm after lunch . We did some test paper thingi . I sat next to Yip Seong , I swear he is weird . Lol . Cikgu asked for the buke latihan komsas . I passed up mine without the work she really wanted . Since the next period was moral and we normally don't do anything . I finished my work . (See Kenneth ! I do DO my work !) Went to her staffroom and passed it up . Wohoo ! I finished my work ! :D

Walking down the ramp after school . You would think that it's breeze . Well it very well wasn't . The form 5 guys decided to hog up the way and walk slowly step by step . They wouldn;t even let us pass . Yenn and I got to get pass Aiman . Haha . You know , since he was Aiman . Lol . I finally returned Calvin his pencil box . Note the finally ? It's been one month since I took it from him . Lol , and the first thing he said was "Why so many dots? :D" Haha . Yenn and I went to the canteen and sat at our normal spot . Aaron and Leenna joined us a while after that . Hui Lyn joined us soon after . Oh yess , Ben also joined us . She claimed that I should be a nurse . Wth ? Haha . She told Julius that and he said "Yes Marie , you should be a nurse because it's sexy" I told him that Ben should be his nurse and you don't need to know the rest . Lol . Yenn (as usual) said the most obvious thing . And I got mad fun of . Sigh . I think I'm used to it . Haha . Aainaa came at 4.35 to pick me up . Yenn complained about being left alone , but heck she has Aaron . Lol .

Aainaa got mad at Aaron for bugging her for his money . His name was not to be spoken for today . So was Matt's . Well , Matt apologized alot since I got home . Should I give in and talk to him or give him the cold shoulder for a while more ?

Science tuition at my place , thats why Aainaa picked me up . Tuition : 2 hours , Aainaa sitting down : 1 hour . Haha . Science was kinda fun , we discussed the exam paper since I did not go to school . My eyes were red and itchy . After tuition I ran upstairs to put eyedrops . Aainaa helped me because she wanted to . She told me to keep my eyes closed for about 30seconds to a minute . Aainaa : You know if I were a murderer I could kill you so easily ! Me : What the hell Naa ? Aainaa : I just HAD to think of it !

Yes people she still is my bestfriend . Haha .

Well , I'm sick and need my rest . Blog tomorrow .

Kisses :)

No comments: