Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wong Ah Wah

HELLO :)

Ever since my bff Leenna started blogging , it made me want to blog . But I'm lazy so I never started again . Now since i have nothing to do while waiting for my series' to load , I'll blog . A short post .

Lately , every monday has been sleepover day for Kenneth . Which I love because I love it when he's with me but we always do the same thing .

This is always the itinerary for our sleepovers :
  1. Come over late
  2. Watch a movie
  3. Sleep
  4. Have lunch the next day

I was sick and tired and not to mention bored of that laymo routine . So this week I suggested we go to KL to have dinner . We went to Wong Ah Wah along Jalan Alor . They serve the best chicken wings in KL ! If you have not tried it , please .. go . You will not regret it .



I may just be a little biased when I say their chicken wings ARE THE BEST . Hehe :p But seriously , they are , go try them . When I was younger my parents would bring me here just for the chicken wings because I was a picky little eater and I only wanted chicken .

The salted egg fried squid was something new to me . Kenneth suggested it . I was a little skeptical at first but when I tried it , I couldnt stop eating it ! It was delicious . The Marmite pork ribs were so-so , but it was still yummy to eat . 

After all that yummy food we headed back to my house and as usual ... watched a movie . We watched Thats my boy !



The movie was hilarious ! (what Adam Sandler movie isnt?) I don't really know how to describe the movie because honestly , it was really full of crap , but it was definitely enjoyable .

Lol look at us trying to act cute and shit .

The next day he was supposed to leave to go and run some errands but it started to rain really really heavily . So we just stayed indoors until the rain subsided . Decided to go grab some lunch since he couldn't run his errands . Had pan mee for lunch ! It had always been our thing over the last few years to have pan mee together :)



Went back to my place after lunch because he was feeling sick . So while Kenneth was sleeping I did some of my work . This semester has been quite tough since it's my second last semester and now is when all the hard stuff comes out . For my web design class I was supposed to created a working webpage . But instead of paying attention in class I was just messing around . Now there's only 2 weeks left of my semester and I om only designing my first page ! I'm so screwed .



We were supposed to redesign whatever website we wanted . I chose Cotton On since about 70% of my clothes are from there and I just love the place ! This is what I have done so far , nothing much But I'm sure I can finish it ! The tiny screen was hurting my eyes and watching Kenneth sleep was making me sleepy ... so I slept . I'm such a pig . Lol . 


Well this is has been my first proper update after a really long time . Maybe I'll start blogging again , or just blog whenever I'm bored . Bye !






No comments: