Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Better that we break






Yesterday my boyfriend and I broke up and I don't know how to feel about it .

He was always the best and worst part of my life . I feel so free now , I can do anything I want and now I never have to worry about upsetting him ... but at the same time I just lost the love of my life .
No matter what went wrong or how much we fought , every monday night he would come over for dinner so that we would have our movie night and then sleepover . Just like that everything would be better again . 

I always felt so safe in his arms , like nothing could hurt me . 
Now I don't have that anymore . Another reason to hate mondays . Heh . I'm not going to have someone to spend my mondays with , someone to be weird with me and just someone to hold me at the end of the day .

I can live without having to answer to someone all the time and all that , but I dont think I cant live without that intimacy we once shared .

No comments: