Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Banana-ba-na-na-naaaa


Hehe ... Looks like I never finished my Switzerland+Italy blogpost . I will , one day when I feel like writing again . Been too busy with work :( But tomorrow is my last day ! Woohooo one week of freedom before college starts again . Sigh .

Kenneth left to UK on Tuesday :( At least I got to spend the whole last day with him It's only been two days and I think I feel okay about it . I guess it really isn't that hard the second time round . I still miss him alot though :(

The good new ? LDR has actually been very easy with him not counting the nights I miss him so much till I cry. I think the distance takes our relationship to a whole healthier level . It's weird how we're good with LDR but when he's back here ... he's a douchebag -_-

I still love him anyway .

Sooooo I'm at work now and since I've finished everything that I need to do , I'm just blog ranting about random stuff .

LAST DAY TOMORROW . WOOOOOO !

Okay , better get back to acting busy while I wait for lunchtime .

Bye :)

No comments: