I left to the airport (KLIA) at 7am on the 17th of December 2011 . For you all who know me , you should know how I HATE waking up early ! Sooooo ... I just didn't sleep so that I can sleep on the plane . My parents being parents took pictures of/with me as if I was leaving to go abroad to study ! But I don't have those pictures with me , it's in my mom's phone .

so we had to stay in Doha for 14 hours . Believe me , it was so boring ! Everything there was so expensive and their malls were boring ! I have to admit that their building designs were remarkable but other than that ... booooooring ! Lets just skip ahead to when we reach Switzerland shall we ?
The photo on the left is a photo of the train station which is located below the airport.
The photo on the right is the Switzerland airport . The lights were so beautiful !
Unfortunately the airport was an hours train ride away from our hotel and Kenneth . So onto the train we go ! The seats on the train were spacious and the train was so clean , so was the onboard toilet . Unfortunately we all had one big bag each so we had to sit separately on the train . Some woman asked me and Lawrence to move because her friends wanted to sit . So me and Lawrence had to lug our heavy , huge bags to the top part of the train . Unfortunately I couldn't find my gameboy to bring for the trip :( but luckily I had my old iPod so at least I had music and then games on my phone .
After the hour train ride , we finally reached Luzern (if i'm not mistaken) ! After 6 months of fighting LDR I finally got to se my baby ! I have never been happier ! His parents and siblings' hotel was literally across the street from the train station . They stayed at The Monopole . I on the other hand stayed with Kenneth at his dorm room at IMI .

The view from The Monopole
After helping Kenneth's family settle in at their hotel , me and Kenneth had to take a bus to IMI . It wasn't a very long bus ride . A few minutes I guess but I really do not remember how long . I just know it was not more than half an hour . The bus only drops you off at the end of the road . At first I was so irritated because i had to lug my heavy luggage all the way inside to the uni . But after a while I loved the walk . During the day , you can see the beautiful farms and the mountains with the snow covered tops and during the night ... it's so dark that you can see millions of stars ! I love stars ! So I really enjoyed our night walks back to the uni . With all the light pollution in Malaysia we barely get to see starts . But when you're walking along the farms where it would be pitch black (if it weren't for the street lamps) ALL the stars were visible and the night sky just looked so beautiful :) Anywayyyy before I stray off topic . Me and Kenneth got ready at his uni and then walked back to the bus station to wait for the bus to bring us back to the hotel .

My very handsome boy
Everyone looked to fancy when we got back . You could never tell that we were on a 14 hour flight PLUS 14 hour transit . Took two cabs to Hotel Casino which was across the river , that was where Kenneth's graduation was held .


It was interesting attending the graduation . I loved the speeches two of the students made , so inspiring and hilarious ! I really wanted to watch the students throw up their hats(?) but it took awhile till they did that so I just went outside and took pictures of/for/with people :)




After everybody was done having fun outside taking pictures , all the students had to go back inside and on stage so that ALL of them could throw their hats ! *Warning : picture is kinda dark , I was still abit rusty on adjusting the camera functions*

After the graduation ceremony , there was an after thingy at ballroom further down the hall . There was alot of finger food ! Unfortunately I was too busy eating so I did not get to take picture of the food . There were cold cuts , cheese , mini quiches , satay thingies and a few more ! For some reason Kenneth didn't really go around taking pictures with his friends or to say his goodbyes . So he only had pictures with us :p


After the dinner , we took a few pictures outside when all of us went back to IMI so that Kenneth could show his family a tour of the uni . I dont know why I didn't take photos of the campus ! Ugh I'm such a tard . It wasnt anything much but the view was nice , the fields were nice and the lounge was actually kinda cool .




//edit
Okay it's 2.40am now and Im tired . You guys better hope i dont get lazy and leave this post hanging ! G'night !




No comments:
Post a Comment