Friday, April 1, 2011

I like surprises :')


Got surprised by my baby tonight(or should i say morning?) ! Don't really need to explain since you can read the picture above . I swear I started bouncing around my room before I went downstairs to open the door . I bounced all the way down to the stairs , the door , when he came in , up the stairs and then in my room . Sorry okay , I was happy ! I haven't seen him in 2 whole weeks :'(




Spent a really nice time lying down talking about everything , cuddling and talking some more :) I haven't been this happy in weeks . He really made my night

Spent a really nice time lying down talking about everything , cuddling and talking some more :) I haven't been this happy in weeks . He really made my night

X

No comments: