Saturday, March 26, 2011

SWIMSWIMSWIMMMMM



The day I actually wake up earlier than usual (2pm) Leenna calls me and tell me that Im supposed to go swimming with her and the saw sisters :)

I t was kinda of a hot day , perfect for swimming ! Only down side was that the pool did NOT have any shade :/ until later on in the day .

Before jumping into the pool I had to blow up our cute little beach ball :p and then Saw Mei took out the frisbee . Jumped into the pool when everyone was ready and we had a good time ! Except when we had to keep swimming to the other side of the pool overtime the ball floated away . At least we took turns retrieving it :)

Got out of the pool an hour plus later . As we were walking to the changing room , we noticed that the jacuzzi & sauna room was open ! So we ran in !



Didn't get to take a picture of the sauna and the steam room :( We had a good time until the changing room lady shoo'ed us out :( Well , at least we got to do everything we wanted to before she came in . Since we were going home after the swim we just rinsed off the chlorine and got ready to leave .





Went to have Pan Mee after we left tropicana . I swear I was so happy when we reached Chilli Pan Mee ! I've been craving it for so long :p Left to have Snowflake after that . We went to the one in Subang since it was closer to Yenn and Mei Yi's house and to let our tummies rest a little before eating again .

Had a good day with my girlies . It's not very often that I get to see the Saw sisters ! more pictures with Mei Yi :) Babai :)

X

No comments: