Well it's been about a month since I'ce started college . I'm really liking college . My classmates are fun and all that . I miss my mass comm classmates though :( hahah . Since I've stared at lakeside I've been hanging in pyramid or AC quite often . So far this week I've been the twice . With the mass commers since my actual classmates don't really go there .
I was so excited being able to go to AC . Only because I want my Millennium chicken rice . Haha :P
I have like a million pictures of Jeffrey coz all the angles all wrong . To him -_- I was one of the firsts to order but I was second last to finish . All you guys who know me know I eat slow :P I like the big mass comm group . Its never boring with them :) But I never really get to hang out with them :( our breaks are at differents times and I finish college waaaaaaaaay later than they do . Except friday !
See Jeffreys too cool to look at the camera pose . Haha . He told us some crap about not being able to look at the camera for bla bla bla reason . After everyone finished eating we all went up stairs to play pool and whatever thats upstairs . I only got to play a few rounds of pool coz Rachel had to go back to college to print out her work .
I waited for her at the library until she finished printing her stuff . Then they went for class and i went to the design studio to finish up my pop art :) and also take pictures for the next 2D design class . Eventhough that lead to stupid pictures and toe touches :D
No comments:
Post a Comment