The first day of my orientation was 29th of March .
After awhile they divided everyone according to the courses they took . I had to move to another room with the rest of the communications students :) shortly after a boring speech , it was lunch time . I had to have lunch alone :( but thank goodness I had my lovely friends and Kenneth accompanying me on text ♥ .
After lunch went back to the hall and more talks bla bla bla . Soon after Ice breaking activityy ! Kinda strange to put ice breaking after everything but yeah , at least it happened . I was grouped up with some pretty cool people I guess . Haha , sorry . After all that everyone had to line up to get their photo taken for our student ID . Thats where I really made friends . First person to introduce himself was Wai Leong . I still really think he only introduced himself was to find out my race -_- Haha . Then it was Alex , Michelle , Rachel and Natalie :)
On the second day
I wore that . Haha . Im only putting up pictures of my clothes coz I don't have pictures of anything else :P
Second day I sat in front :( We were supposed to go around and make new friends , and thats when I found IMAN :D she had to leave early on the first day . Thats why I had to be alone until the end of the day . I made another new friend that day , Alice !
We wanted to skip the scholarship lecture . So Iman , Alice and I went to the foos area . Only to find out that it was closed :( so we ahd to go back to the lecture . Which was of no use to us . Haha . Skipped the lecture after that . While sitting outside I saw Rachel and Alex walk pass . They sat at the table next to us and we all started talking . After a while Michelle and Natalie joined us . All of us were too lazy to go for the lectures so we headed to Pyramid :) Thank goodness Rachel and Alex can drive ! :D
At pyramid we watched How to train your dragon ! I LIKE THAT SHOW !
I love toothless ! Hahah . It was a sgood show for a cartoon :) After the movie we went bowling . Oh yeaaaah bowling ! It's been too long . I broke my nail :( But it was really really fun . Hmm ... I think I just left with Iman after that :)Third day ,
I shall not show you what I wore . It was just long sleeve top and jeans :) I MISSED MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL :(:( Class started at 12 but I thought it was at 2 so yeah , I missed it . When i reached college the rest were going to leave to have lunch . Oh yes , met a new friend Alison that day :) Alex drove all of us to MV . Only reason we went to MV was coz Alex missed the turning . Twice ! Haha . We ate at Carls jr ! Tried a new burger . Oh yeaaaah it was yummy ! Haha . We lft MV hopefully in time for team building . But it started raining then a jam happened and yeaaaaah . We were super late so decded to just go to pyramid . Haha . I could've just stayed hoome man !
We didn't have time for a movie so we all just hung out at the arcade . That was fun . You guys should watch Alex play that Para para sakura dance machine thingy . He was so smoooooooooooooth . They had to leave to go back to college but I had to stay at pyramid coz my mom was gonna pick me up there . So they left me :( but Wui Jie kept me company till my mom came . Wui Jie is now my new best friend . NOT Andrew Brian De Souza :D
Well there was no college today . So I've got nothing else to blog about . Well I'm gonna sleep sooon . College tomorrow :D From 8 till 9 :D Then I think we're gonna watch Clash of the titans :)
G'night ! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment