Monday, December 21, 2009

Walk walk fashion baby

Proooooooooom daaaaay :D

In the afternoon I went to ou with Kenneth to buy some last minute stuff for prom :) Sorry I couldn't help out Leens . I really realy had to go buy my stuff .
Anyway , we went to Diva to go look for my accesories . I got my earrings and ring . My ring turned out to be too big for my finger so Kenneth wore it the whole night . It's kinda his now . Lol . After that I had to go buy underwear for my dress :D Kenneth wouldn't go into La Senza with me -_- so he stood outside . After that we went to look for his things . It took a while but we managed :) He got his sweater thingy and we ended up not buying the tie since none of it matched my dress and yeeah . All that sounds like it didn't take long but it kinda did . I had a hair and make up appointment at 4 at hair match . Kenneth dropped me home and then my mom dropped me at the place . I went to that place the day before and when I went it the man looked at me like O.o . Wtf man . They booked my thing on the wrong day .I was so pissed I nearly cried man . Oh yeah . I saw Nabihah there too :)

Ended up going to peek-a-boo to do my hair and make up . Lucky they were empty at that time . Halfway doing my hair i heard "Marie?" It was Eryse . Haha . She ended up doing her hair and make up there as well . I like what they did :)

My mom picked me up after my dad forgot about me -_- it was like 7 already . And Kenneth was stuck in jam . But when I got home he was there already . Watching football stats . I got ready while he was doing that .

Left right after I was done . Damn it was jammed but yeah . I made a new CD for him and he liked it :D While stuck in the jam outside MV we saw Eryse in the next car . Lol . Turns out it was jammed coz there was a detour .
So we had to park atMV and walk all the way to Gardens . We kinda got lost halfway . Luckily we followed Tessa from behind and found our way . Haha . Obviously wen we went in everything started already . But it's okay la . At least we weren't that late :)



Prom king&queen nominees :)






Prom king : Gilbert
Prom queen : Leenna
;)




























After all the Kenneth and I waited for the girls by the elevator for like a really really long time . After a realy long time of waiting we followed Yenn up and they were all outside ! Like wth . We were waiting by the lifts and they were there -_- Oh well , we all went to Bamboo for the umm .. after party . I took off my heels so i ended up walking about the whole of MV barefoot . It was kinda gross . Haha .






After Bamboo a few of us went to Makbul to eat :) Then after Makbul we went to Idaman to eat . Haha yes we are a fat bunch of people :) Around 6 smth I think we all left . The rest bck to the hotel and Kenneth and I back to his . I didn't get to play with the puppies :(
Yeah that was prom night . It was really really fun :)
X

No comments: