Monday, December 21, 2009

Danca dance da da danceeee :)

While Naa was still at mine . She looked for stuff to wear for the night , and followed me to go check out my prom dress :) After that we left my place to go to Kira's place so she could look for more clothes there . Lol . Kira ended up following us back to Naa's :) I don't really rmbr what we did there but there was alot of chilling and I think we napped ? Haha .

After alot of chilling and dinner we decided to get ready . Naa took a while to find a top that would match her skirt . But it worked out in the end :) Halfway getting ready Eryse came . So we got ready together :D U Jin came over coz he was our transport . While he was having his dinner downstairs with Naa . Eryse , Kira and myself continued to get ready :)



When we got there quite alot of the rest were outside waiting as well . All the girls looked good with their dresses and heels . Lol . Bumped into Kenneth and Matt outside , they were going to Maison though . There was a really disgusting sight across the road . Our country should really get rid of eye sores like that . Anyway , eventually we all went into space .

The start is always boring right ? Haha , so we all took pictures . Alot of pictures . There was casual conversations going around here and there and some people drank . Music wasn't nice at the beginning so we were all talking about songs we wished they would play . Haha :)








After Nabihah & Iman left the music started getting good and more people were on the dancefloor . I only dance when there's alot of people so that I can go into the middle . Lol . People don't really care when you're in the middle :D Friends made me go up and dance . I actually did . Fun la , but the whole time I was dancing I felt like i was going to fall . So I decided to stay off . Still it night was fun :)






Everyone had alot of fun there was alot of dancing and stuff . Everytimes one of Naa's songs came on I looked for her but I couldnt find her :( Not the first time Naa ! :D At the end of the night my knee started to hurt again so I had to sit down . Yeah anyway after space we went to Idaman to chill and eat . Went there by Zul's car . Met up with Kun, Zul + a few other guys . Then around don't rmbr what time Zul sent Naa, Eryse and myself back to Naa's place .

When we went upstairs , Naa's phone had bad reception so we stood outside for a while . It was kinda creepy . Lol . Went in eventually and got into bed . We weren't sleepy so we stayed up talking about girl stuff . Haha you know girls .

The next day I went back home for some stuff with Eryse then went out to BV2 to meet up with Ben and Naa for dinner and stuff . I think Eryse left early so 3 of us went to starbucks to sit and chill . I havent had starbucks for a really long time . Oh yeah , that night Ben was kinda ... umm ... strange :D you know what you did babe . Lol .

After a long time of chilling we all went home and slept , I'm assuming for the others . Lol :)

Night :)

X

No comments: