Friday, August 14, 2009

Merdeka Carmival

Heeelllllloooo :)

For the patriotic run i ran/fast walked/walked wiiiiithhh LEENNA ! hahaha . We were supposed to be with Naa but she had a sudden boost of energy and left . Oh well :D We all made good time . Not bad for a bunch of girls who go out to eat (all the time)

After the run Naa and I came back to my place to shower . And being us we took a long time . Went to mamak , rested and then bathed ! Only left to school at 2 . Haha .

Met up with more people and then just hung out . Me naa and Trina went to get Handna . Yeah . Thats what they called it . Lol . The day before I rushed to lok for my batteries and camera just to bring it for merdeka carnival . And at the end of the day . The only picture I took was this with Gilbert . Haha .


2 hours and 15 mins passed by just like that . Haha . Oh yes , at the end of the day I went to Demie's stall and got 3 tops and a clutch for 28 altogether :) Good thing i decided to go at the last minute . Haha .

Well thats all for my day , I was invited out but I wouldnt have transport home so I didn't go :) Didnt do much ever since . Haha . Okay I'm going to sleep soon . Good Night :D

X

No comments: