17.08.09 & 18.08.09 marked the birhday of my two beautiful friends Benita and Eltjse :)
Ben :

I'm so glad you're my best friend . It's been 6 years since we've been best friends . Lets keep it going . Our skype moments can never be replaced :)
Tjse :
(who happens to be enjoying her birthday in greece) You've always been there for me whenever I needed someone . Eventhough we just got closer this year , youre already like a sister to me .
I love you both with all my heart , I couldn't imagine not having you guys as my best friends . I love you guys ♥
-----
20.08.09 is also an important date . It marks the date of my 11th month anniversary with Kenneth :)
Baby , I don't need to explain how much I love you , you already know it :)
Baby , I don't need to explain how much I love you , you already know it :)X
2 comments:
thank you for choosing the most retarded picture possible of me. BFFL HAHAHAH
hahahah i had to show people how much you love me too ! BFFL *wink wink* ;);)
Post a Comment