Thursday, June 4, 2009

-

2 weeks of holidays , taken up by cheer . It's good and bad . Good , coz we're starting on stuff and having fun while doing it . Bad , coz everyone is getting bruised and getting hurt and aches and everything . Lol , wanna do cheer gotta suck it up right ? :)

I wanted to go to gym today :( but I got up with a really bad sore throat and really sharp pains in my chest . At least I get a day rest , stunts should be better tomorrow :)

Yesterday had the 8tv shoot . Wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be . It was just a few people with their cameras and such . It was from 11-7 . Imagine that . But , it was really fun . Everyone got along and stuff .

Here's what I have from yesterday . Pictures are from my phone but Simon took them . Lol .






After 7, Kenneth Calvin and I were supposed to go out and eat with Adam . But that didn't happen because we only arrived at my place at about 10 and Adam ditched us . Not surprised . Calvin had to go home . So Kenneth just stayed at my place till he had to go back . After he left I slept straight away .

Okay , bye :)

X

No comments: