.jpg)
I know I'm not supposed to post this coz you 'look fat'but look at how loving i look :D
I was trying not to laugh :DHappy 9th month bayybayyyy :D
I love you .
-
Cheer started at 7 today . I woke up at 7.20 . O.O . Luckily Nabihah called me . Or else I wouldn't have woken up . I slept though my alarm for an hour . Wow . Reached school at like 8 ? So we had to run 7 rounds . Lol . Okay okay la . Practice wassss ... hahah I also don't know . Normal la . Fun pain fun pain HUNGRY fun pain . Lol . We had Mcd for lunch ! :D . Break . Then before we knew it , it was 2 . Kenneth sent Nabbers home then followed me back to shower . When ready we left to Mid Valley . For the EDU fair . We took the long way . Sigh . Met up with Naa , Tjse , Yenn and Putters :) Walked around and round and round . Thank godness we were given bags . Took so many leaflets(sp?) . Some people wanted to walk around to get free food . Haha .
After all that we went to Diva to get some stuff . Lol . It was spontaneous okay :) I got really cute earrings . Which I'm going to share with Naa . Headed off to starbucks after . I've been craving it for such a long time . Lol . Talked alot . Well the girls did , my dear Kenneth just stonned . Until he heard something interesting to him . Everyone but Tjse , Kenneth and I left to Yenn's for BBQ . :(:(:(:( . Sent Tjse home then we went for dinner .
Dinner was at Boat House :) . I didn't feel like eating . But I know if I eat then I would starve later on . Had a nice dinner :) Went to Jasimaa to buy food for my maid then headed back home . Our together time was well spent :):)
19.06.2009
.jpg)
.jpg)
Totlly failed picture of 4 of us ..jpg)
8tv came to our school to shoot us . Haha shoot . :D . They came after school . We had to act like it was during . Everyone kinda sat together . Then we went back to our classroom . 5W ! The whole cheer team (boys and girls) are in the same form same class . Wooohooo . Everyone had new classmates . So pictures were taken . Mr Sara was our teacher for the day . Cheer practice after that was ... I cant remember . Haha but it was quite long I guess . Haha . No matter how tired we get , we always end up enjoying practice towards the end . Well thats how I feel la . :)
12.06.2009
Happy Belated Birthday Naa !Sorry , I havent been on the computer in a long time . I got to spend the eve of your birthday with you and Kira eating nestum and drinking milo . That was nice :) You're now legal so that means you're allowed to do the things you've been doing before you turned 18 without getting caught . Lol . We've been through alot . Good thing we're still tight . We need our skype_ing moments back ! I was going to put up pictures . But you may kill me . Haha . I loves yous :)
Sigh , on a completely different note :
Wui Yang is cool :D
X
No comments:
Post a Comment