Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tag

List out 20 names.
Tag people after doing it.

1.Nabihah
2.Joon Yang
3.Aainaa
4.Andrew
5.Leenna
6.Wui Jie
7.Wei Yen
8.Gilbert
9.Eltjse
10.Aaron
11.Benita
12.Matt
13.Eryse
14.Calvin
15.Audrey
16.Kenneth
17.Jessie
18.Kun
19.Jasmine
20.Wui Yang

How do you know 14 (Calvin) ?
*Knew him through Matt ;D

What would you do if you had not met 1 (Nabihah) ?
* I don't know what I'd do without her !

What would you do if 9 (Eltjse) and 20 (Wui Yang) dated you ?
*Oooo Eltjse ;) Ewww Wui Yang . Haha .

Would 6 (Wui Jie) and 17 (Jessie) make a good couple ?
* Hahahaha can I please say yes ;D

Do you think 8 (Gilbert) is attractive ?
*Hell no ! Hahaha .

Do you know anything about 12's (Matt) family ?
*Kinda .

Tell me something about 7 (Wei Yen) ?
* She's real nice , and I miss her dog , Patches :D

What is 18's (Kun) favorite ?
* Talking to me :D

What language does 15 (Audrey) speak ?
* Nonsense , hahaha .

Who is going out with 19 (Jasmine) ?
* Her boyfriend :)

How old is 16 (Kenneth) now ?
* Seventeen .

When was the last time you talked to 13 (Eryse) ?
* Just now :):)

Who is 2's (Joon Yang) favorite singer ?
*Me ;D

Would you date 4 (Andrew) ?
* Can also . Hahaha .

Would you date 17 (Jessie) ?
* I can't date my sister . Hahaha .

Is 15 (Audrey) single ?
* And avaliable ;)

What is 10's (Aaron) last name ?
* Ong .

Would you ever consider having a relationship with 11 (Benita) ?
* She's already my wife ;)

Which school does 3 (Aainaa) go to ?
* Sri Kdu .

Where does 6 (Wui Jie) live ?
* Subang .

What is your favorite thing about 5 (Leenna) ?
* She's real fun to talk to , but her phone gets barred alot :D

I tag :
*Leenna
*Jasmine
*Claire !
*Ky Lynn
*Audrey

X

2 comments:

L said...

i tend to get tagged a lot.

aiyoh, do only laa.

Marie . said...

because you will do it !
it's tempting you right now :D