Friday, May 2, 2008

"Teachers day"

Teachers day !

Though REAL teachers day is on the 16th . My dear teachers who were expecting something from me , I'll give it to you on the ACTUAL day :):)

No studies ;D My wonderful friend Vjay jay has it covered with pictures and everyting .
So go to her blog .


Leenna's phone oh Leenna's phone .
Oh how I've missed you .


I got to shake Tatt Kitts hand today :D ! Because he bashed me in the head with a football . The first thing Yenn saw was his hand reaching out to me . Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , jealous ahh ?

I have really really weird friends . As much as I hate to say this , I'm one of them too . :):)
Here take a look at some of them . Please feel free to laugh ;D

When karma comes and bites you in the ass Leenna ! :D

Guess which teacher this is for :D

Leenna loves this photo .
See how I hade it lovable ?

My friends who pretend to be normal :):)

Was supposed to be me and Leens only ,
but you know , Yenn .

This reminds me of Teletubies .


The life partners .
Andrew and Wui Jie are the meaning of "retarded+gay+sporting"

Toots' oh so shmexxay face ;)

Me and Put Rina :D
The other two people who are the meaning of "retarded"

Hi Wee Jee ! :)

X

No comments: