This is our second match with DJ . We won 22 - 2 . I like them :) Such nice people .
I ask her to take photos and she gives me this .
& here stands Nabihah's favorite player in the whole basketball MSSD .
You , Bu3 under 15 #8 . If you're out there reading my blog , all these photos of you , are for my friends . Haha .
:D
Here stands , Sam's new boy toy .
Hahaha .
The first 5 .
Permata .
KDU .
Wui Jie's free throw .
Teo Hong's free throw .
Jasmine's sexy ;)
Wen Jun's free throw .
Nabihah thinks this look cool , like they're "dancing"
LOOK ! I got him jumping , how cool .
Teo Hong's free throw again .
See #12 ? He hates Wui Yang . Hahaha .
Wui Yang's free throw .
Ouch , poor Cs :(
I ask Nabihah to help me take photos and she gives me this ,
and this -_-
The second tie :O
Photos of us practicing before our match . Taken by my Jessiah . There are really random photos in between too . Especially the ones of Sudesh . Haha .
Jia Lik , why cry ? :D
Check me out :D
The following is our match against Catholic . We obviously got trashed 20 something to 2 I think . Oh well , we still got 3rd ;) Eventhough the girls won , they were still bloody stuck up .
No comments:
Post a Comment