OMG OMG OMG , the day finally came . The day we all dance . The day we all practiced for . The day , we perform ;

----------
Nabihah and I had a basketball friendly match at 8am in our school against DU . The match was a good experience . I would like to say they we're better than last year . I got to see Mei Yin , Sue Zen and Ashwin ! Omg I've missed them ! Haha . We lost to them by 9 points . Okay lah . I know we can do better . I hope we do , Mssd is on monday :/
After that , we had to rush to the hall to practice . Turns out they didn't finish the decorating and everything so we didn't get to practice on the stage until long after . So irritating . In the end before we left we got to try out the stage . Good enough I guess .
My mom dropped all the girls except Nabihah off at Eryse's house . Went back to Nabihah's house to get her stuff then she followed me back to get ready . Went home ate lunch , rested , gossiped , and then got ready .
I freaked out , I thought I couldn't find my thights . Turns out it was in my drawer :D
We FINALLY left the house and got the other girls . I got my camera back , like about time :D and my mom let me stay over at Eryse'ss after the whole thing . Wohoo !
Reached the place . Found alot of people outside the hall . Damn , long line . But we still got in . Haha . Suckaaaa . I gave my camera to Joon Yang and found myself in a really weird conversation . But I'm used to it . Haha . It went somthing like this .
Andrew : Eh Marie , Wui Jie has a request to make . When you're dancing , can you come down and give him a lap dance ?
Marie : Haha , sorry la . I have to stick with te schedual . Cannot lah .
Joon Yang : You want a lap dance for HER ?
What the hell .
Anyway , on with the show . Khai Wen and Han Yang were the emcees . Damn Khai Wen got tall ! I'm so jealousss . Hahaa . I don't know whose genius idea it was to go in out normal baju . So we had to rush a little and change . I love hanging out with the girls in the toilet . Haha .
We gotout in time to watch the other two performances before us . I'm sorry there's no photos . Joon Yang didn't take any . Except for the video of us ;D

Han Yang .
[Going to insert video here]
Did you know that I did not know that we were called Tocsins . I doubt Han Yang pronounced it properly either because I heard Parkinsons . Haha , rieetardd . Shush , only I can call myself that . The minute the music started I felt less nervous . And I totally bantai-ed the poses . Haha . The minute the light turned on , I could see nothing at all . Stupid light , and stupid FOG MACHINE . When the whole dance was over , I wished we made it longer . Haha , I had alot of fun on stage . Damn . Well there's always IU day !
Thank you everyone who shouted RIEEE and MARIEEE . Thank you so much for supporting us :D We had to change back after the dance . Changing in the toilet was fun . We all were talking about it . One of said we should so touring . Haha . I love you girls . I'm just sorry we didn't get a group picture with our funky outfits . :(
Anyway , here are some pictures . Mei Yi and I lost our friends . So we just took pictures together ;) Toe buddies forever :D




The totally awesome band which provided us with real music . Haha . They were not bad lah . I love the Barney song the best !


The Wei Yenn of mine .


We all decided to go to the curve after that . Andrew , Joon Yang and Wui Jie joined us after that . We needed 3 cabs . Nabihah , Eryse , Gavin and I took the last one together . Some bitch of the world took our cab . So we had to walk all the way down to the taxi stand to get another .
When we reached , the others were in Tony Roma's . And we didn't want expensive food . We went to McDee's . There was no place to sit . We sat outside and ate . Wui Jie called to tell me that they were here . I had to go get them . Andrew started telling me about the indian dancer guy . I doubt you want to know the details . The guys went to Penang something something to eat . Haha sorry .
Nabihah , Eryse , Gavin and I hung out , ate and took pictures . Enjoy .




No comments:
Post a Comment