Thursday, February 21, 2008

They won :D

I had sejarah class test today which I think I'm going to fail and got into deep shit with Cik Linda . But we worked things out . Omg ! My measurement for long jump is only 3.40m ! Damn short !
I really am starting to like after school time with my friends :D

OUR GIRLS WON THE NETBAL COMPETITION ! CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS ! YOU REALLY DESERVED FOR IT !

I did long jump once , but my thighs hurt too much , so I just tried shot put . Haha , I kinda chipped my nail O__O

Anywayboo , hung out with Tjse , Leens , Ben , Alyssa and Hazel after school . Haha , how random is that ? After Alyssa and Hazel went back . We were still talking and stuff . Hung out a little with Marc . He's not going for Mssd on monday with me and Yenn ! Dum dum . Mei Yi joined us , we were doing toe touches and stuff . Quite entertaining watching the guys doing it . Too bad there were no pictures of that . But there were alot of other pictures !

Eltshiii Eltshiii !

I . KICK . ELTSHI .

She kicked back and I grabbed her leg :D

Ryan took this really "sexy" picture of Marc , but he DELETED it !
The last one was like this just that his face was

LIKE THIS ! HAHAHA :D





After a while , Mei Yi , Tjse , Ryan , Marc , Russell and I went to the half court . The picture above was me pinky promising Russell that I'll go to the court . Or else I'm not a eral basketball player . Took quite alot of pictures on the way . Pictures of Mei Yi and I are with well , Mei Yi .


Ryan : YOU WERE TOUCHING YOUR BOOB !

This was supposed to be Ryan and I but ...

Our "stances"

Ryan was trying to get a picture of Wui Jie -_-

My friend Mao Lion !

My other friend , Mei Yi TOES !

My bestfriend , ELTSHIII !

THIS picture was supposed ot be taken ini my phone and hers .
It only came out in mine . I rock :D

Most of the pictures were taken by Ryan . HAHAHAHA ! You should've seen Mei Yi play basketball ! Not bad lah :D Wui Yang was too gay to climb into school so he just stood outside while Ryan and were maing him say things , kinda went like this ;

WY : Are my brothers here ?
M : Yeah . Why don't you come in ?
*He gave some gay reason why not*
R : SPEAK MANDARINI TO THEM !
M : SPEAK MALAY TO THEM ! SAY JOM PERGI MAMAK !
R : HAHA YEAH , JOM PERGI MAMAK . HAHAHAHA !
WY : I hope you diiiee . *Called his brothers*
R : CALL THEM IN MALAY !
M : SAY JOM KITA BALIKKKKK !
*He was cursing us under his breath* (I suppose)
Wui Jie climed over the fence .
R : SEE HE COULD CLIMB OVER ! WUI YANG HAS NO BALLS !
M&R : HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA !
R : YOUR LITTLE BROTHER IS SO CUTE ! HI WUI LIANG ! YOU'RE CUTER THAN YOUR BROTHER !
M : YEAH WUI JIE HE'S CUTER THAN YOU TOO !
WJ : Haha , okay . Bye !
R : HAHAHAHAHA , BYE !

Unfortunately yes , we are THAT retarded :D Man , we're so fun ! Marc didn't want ot play basketball because of his leg but then you know what he played basketball AND football -_- sigh . Me , Tjse and Russell only left school at about 6.38pm . Their STUPID taxi driver didn't pick up the phone so yeah , my tuition teacher picked us up .

Dropped them back and I had tuition for like half an hour ? Because I was starving , my maid mad diner early .We had dinner then me and my tuition teacher watch Like with Derek and American Idol . After dinner she left .

Okay that was my day , I need to do homework now . BYE !

,
Marie

No comments: