Monday, February 25, 2008

MSSD

Yesterday , I went to school to practice dance . Then after that , went to Sherrie's HUGEMONGUS house to do sejarah project . Her house is completed with a sound-proof entertainment room and swimming pool ! You should've seen how damn jakun we were . We ended up not doing the project :D

We were hanging out in Sherrie's room . Tjse brought her laptop so we all totally camwhored with it . OBVIOUSLY , the photos are with Tjse so you people will have to wait . When eveyone went down to eat . Trina and I stayed in the room and camwhored more with Tjse's laptop before going down to eat :D

We had pizza , I shouldn't have pizza , I'm sick :D I really haven't been eating healthy these sick days . After eating we did some singing :D I think the best song we sang was pretty fly . Haha . I got it recorded on my phone if you wanna listen . You can only hear screaming . We had our mojo going on and then Sherrie friggin paused the song , then it got stopped -_- we resang the whole song . Photos of all that nonsense are with Tjse :D

WE WENT SWIMMING ! I wasn't supposed to swim because of my cold , but I did anyway . Okay fine , it wasn't so much of swimming . Just alot of picture taking and jumping and all that . I stayed in the sun because the damn water was so cold . And again pictures are wth Tjse .

I love bathing in Sherrie's bathroom . Haha , the water is so hot ! They all wanted to walk somewhere up the hill but my mom way on the way , so they waited with me and Tjse . Trina was totally jakun about the walking because she doesn't get to walk at her place .

Went I went home , I went like straight to sleep . So darn tired . Woke up , packed my bag had dinner then my mom sent me to Yenn's house . If you're wondering why , I had MSSD the next day . Our damn event was at 7.30am and had to be at the stadium early . Wui Yang wad going to pick up Yenn and I at 6.30am from Subang Utama . Why ? Because he's too damn lazy to look for her house .

When I got there , Yenn was waiting for in me in the living room :D And PATCHES greeted me :D I think Mei Yi came down to say hi then we all went up to their room . Mei Yi was over playing songs again ! Mei Yi was on the computer , Yenn was teaching me how to juggle 3 balls . We ended up throwing the balls at each other . PAINFUL OKAY ! I don't know why we still did it :D Ended up throwing more things at each other . In result , some of the juggling balls went missing . We started with 6 and ended the war with 2 . Haha . Didn't bother looking for them after a while .

At about 11.30pm , the retardedness started . Yenn , Mei Yi and I went downstairs to the front garden , sat on the swing , ran around the grass , took pictures and ate sour cream and onion chips . Here let me show you some pictures .






Spot Marie and Wei Yen .






We went back in because the guy starting his car freaked out Yenn . Hung out in the piano room . Talked and ate more chips :D You'd think Yenn and I would be sleeping early or something . HAH ! Mei Yi was telling me ALL about Kenneths LEG ! Whathehell right ? She finds it damn cool or something about how he has muscles . Weirdooooo :) Finally went back up . We watched Heart and Mei Yi was happily playing around with my camera .


Went to sleep at about 2am according to Yenn . Woke up at 5.50am well I think Yenn did , I woke up at 6 something . If you're wondering why 5.50 , well I won't tell you . Got ready and everything . Went downstairs had milo and everything . I had to go toilet , I had a tummmy ache :) When I came out , Yenn was jumping up and down with my phone , Wui Jie called -_- . I think it was about 6.30am when we left the house .

Met up with the two freakos at about 6.50am-ish . Of course I had to sit next to Wui Jie -_- . I guess Tjse wins that 10 bucks . Haha , what a stupid thing to bet on . Wui Liang is so damn cute I swear ! He was sleeping in the car . Yenn thinks so too okay !

It was about 7.00am I think when we reached the stadium . It was still dark and we were the only ones there except for some scouts .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WUI YANG YOU WEIRDO !
Overall , you've been a very interesting and lame friend to me :D I know you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY what with spending it with Yenn and I !


If you can see properly from that picture , it's still dark ! When more people came and the snu came up we all decided to warm up .




I think Yenn and I ran two rounds . Just to "fit in" . Haha . Did streaching with the two weirdos who made us come so damn early becaue they wanted to beat traffic . Mr Sathia finally came with our numbers ! That man is damn smart , we get one pin for two pieces of papers . Haha .




Wui Jie was one of those peoples who didn't return the school jersey, thats why we cant wear it . Damn boy . Yenn was complaing about it . Haha . Our 7.30am events started at about 9.00am I think . Wui Yang and Wui Jie had their 10 km jalan kaki event thingi . Wui Yang wanted me to shout out his timing after every 5 laps for him . But I had long jump so I asked Sherry to help me :) The one in blue is Wui Jie and red is Wui Yang . It was easier to cheer them on at the lomp jump pit . Haha . Wui Yang totally snubbed us . But Wui Jie smiled back . We encouraged Wui Yang by shouting "Go Wui Yang you can do it ! Do it for youself , it's your birthday !" Yeah , retarded I know . Yenn was the first to jump I was somewhere before last . I think my first jump was not that bad . But I resprained my ankle on the second one :( It was so painful , I cried :/

The red cresent team ran to the rescue ! Haha . The two malay girls recording it were damn jakun . Haha . Telling us to Lakon everything . Some of my competitors came to ask me about my ankle . I like them , their nice :) I totallt walked over the plank for my last run , too bad . F*cking retards by the side laughed at me . I didn't get t say this to you there but I'll say it now .

*The only reason you're at the damn stadium is because you RAKE THE SAND ! You have NO reason to gloat about skipping school to go to the stadium because you are USELESS ! You want to know WHY you rake sand ? It's because you're bloody idiots who cannot do well in school . Last year , when the long jump pit was wet , you tried to het the water out , WITH A RAKE ! So don't you DARE laugh at me because of that . F*CKING RETARDS.

Okay , I'm done . I obviously didn't get in the second round :/ but Yenn did and I'm so proud of her ! After long jump . We sat with the 2 and talked . Trixie and Gui Fen were there too ! Mao Lion too !








Yenn is this damn stalker . I know we rock you world Yenn ! Well actually , it's more of me :D First you says you don't want to be seen with me because I'm walking around with my big ass camera , and now , you stalk me . Sigh .






The first photo was Yenn very "artsy" photo of Wui Yang according to Trixie . Trixie wanted to get in touch with her inner photographer so she took my camera and took

Haha yes , she took Yenns butt . How wonderful , I have all these nonense in my camera . But wait theres more . GUI FEN joined us after a while and we got like a zillion photos of her since she didn't like her photo taken :D There was this one very nice photo of Fen . Though it was candid :D Oh yeah , there were more stalkeer photos of me by Yenn . Freako .

I give you , my stalker !







That is me , doing a Yenn .
But that loser didn't focus the camera .








Of course no blog post is complete without RYAN photos ! It was a long time till the next event and Yenn was hungry . So we walked to the mamak . Yenn , Ryan , Gan and I . You should've heard the amount of conplaints on the way to the mamak . Too bad there were no more pictures , my camera ran out of battery :(

Ended up not eating at the mamak .The mamak there sucks . Haha , when have you ever heard of a sucky mamak ? When we walked there , we saw our little people sitting on the floor eating . Poor babies . Haha . Ryan , Yenn and I ended up making Wui Jie direct us to McDees .

So , Yenn , Ryan , Wui Jie , Sarah , Sher Ee , Celine and I walked to McDees . Damn boy told us he knew the short cut , but we endud up walking the whole way around the damn pond . Luck walking was fun . Haha . Ryan and Yenn kept fast - walking away from Wui Jie and I . They just looked so stupid from behind . Damn , no photos . Haha . We finally reached the overhead bridge . Ryan and Yenn ran away again .

Got to McDees , sat and ate . Eating never felt so good . Haha , yes , I was that hungry . We talked alot while eating , we as in Yenn , Ryan and I . Wui Jie just sat there laughing at us . You all should know where I had to sit . Haha . Ryan started taking photos of himself .







Look at all our food man . Haha . And thats only one side of the table :D Lucky non of us were running anymore after that , except Ryan :D That photo of Yenn was taken when Ryan was 'on the phone' . Please say you ge what I mean . We all laughed at that :D Do you know how reluctant we were to walk back .

Yenn : TEO HONG ! Maybe he could give us a ride back .
Everyone looks out for their car . Ryan talks to an old friend .
Yenn : Maybe HE could give us a ride back .
Rie : I don't think he can drive .
Yenn : MAYBE we could borrow the McDees motorbikes , Ryan and I could go on one anndd ...
Rie : Omg Yenn , I don't know what you're going to say next -_-
Wui Jie just laughs at us .
Rie : You think Wei Yenn is weird right ? Say yes , say yes , say yes !
Wui Jie : Yeeah .
Ryan : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *mocks Wui Jie* Yeeah .

I swear , Ryan finds any and every word funny . Even when it's not . Lol . We finally got up and walked back to the stadium . Walking was fun again , talking nonsense about the disgusting green lake and all that . Wui Jie finally shows us the damn short cut . I stead of heading to the stadium , Yenn ran to the reflexiology thingy to walk on those rock thingies . Loser walked on them with her slippers on , well , so did all of us . Haha .

We finally made it back to the damn stadium . I cant remember what we did next , but i took some cool shots . Only SOME were cool okay , don't make fun of me .


Me and Trixie pick up random srpingy thingies and fix them :D




EDIT .

No comments: