
Happy New Year all !
I wish you all had a good year .
I wish you all had a good year .
To the girls :
I've had a wonderful year ! Everything we done together and for each other has been fun . Getting closer to some of you was a big plus for me ! I'm so happy . You know you can't measure how much I love you all ;)
To the guys :
I guess you mean as much to me as the girls do :) Thank you for always listening to me complain and all that . Well that was for some of you . Know you guys really made my year fun . You guys know I love you too ;)
I've had a wonderful year ! Everything we done together and for each other has been fun . Getting closer to some of you was a big plus for me ! I'm so happy . You know you can't measure how much I love you all ;)
To the guys :
I guess you mean as much to me as the girls do :) Thank you for always listening to me complain and all that . Well that was for some of you . Know you guys really made my year fun . You guys know I love you too ;)
♥ Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment