Friday, December 28, 2007

...

Today I arrived half an hour late for basketball , again . Haha

Training was cool . A little hard to handle the ball with a bandage wrapped around your hand . Court was wet . So annoying . Aaron asked me for my results , I told him . Nearly got a hug . Haha , yes , nearly . I was sweaty , do the math .

After training Sam stayed with me until my mom came . The fat pest decided to pick on me .

WY : What happened to your hand ?
M : I thought I was punching you , turns out I wasn't :D
WY : Dont make me whack you , you'll go to the hospital .

Well it was something stupid like that . Then Aaron punched me .

Sam , Fen and I got to play a little before the guys started their training . Some of the guys hog our small ball . Haha , so we didn't ge tto play much . Wui Liang gave us back the ball . He's so adorable lah . Haha .

While the guys had to warm up , we could shoot some hoops . Sam and I ganged up to annoy Fen ;)

I helped Sam get her school books . The she had to leave school . Hazel came though ! To get her results . Then my mom came . Didn't get to find out . Haha .

Got back home ans watched CSI : NY . Nadirah came over with mer mom . We watched the thing together . Then she went downstairs . After the show I went back to sleep . I'm so tired nowadays . Heh .

I had the most retarded dreams man . Haha . I woke up expecting it to be late . It was only 1.30 in the afternoon . Lol . Bathed and went down for lunch .

Been on the comp and watching tv ever since . Had a nice conversation with my darling Almas too !

Well , Bye .

Marie

No comments: