Thursday, December 13, 2007

Singapore

Greetings from Singapore .

Haha , that was formal . Anyboo , I'm in Singapore now . I reached yesterday .
Yesterday was boring , lets get on to today . Went to Far East to meet up with Eltjse . She was with her friend , Teresa . My mom gave me 300 dollars to shop with . YAY ! First thing I did was buy a belt . Why ? Because my shorts were dropping . Haha .
Went to Bugis something by taxi (sorry , I don't know how to spell it) . Bought a handbag . Walked all over the place looking for shirts with the wordings . Alot everywhere but apparently there was this particular one which was cheap and all . Couldn't find it , obviously . Place damn big ! There's this big fan over everything at one part . Kinda cool .

Went upstairs to eat . I just had ham and cheese sandwich . Spent quite awhile eating , talking and all that girly things . Took a MRT to sommerset . Transportation wise , I prefer Singapore , easier and kinda safer . Tjse paid for my ticket . Thank you loser .
Went to Hesomething . I bought 2 cd's and Tjse bought 4 I think . Dude , she's a hardcore MCR fan . My mom came to pick me up after that . Said bye to Tjse and Teresa and then we parted . Oh yeah , mom was with Aunty Lei Peng .

Went to Lucky plaza I think to get my things . I got everything I wanted for christmas ! Yay ! Aainaa hates me now . Haha . I got my , Itouch , new phone , and Fuji cam . Went to get some necessities . My mom and I bought the same bag but in different colours . It can be used both inside and out , so cool . Aunties , uncle and cousins met up with us there . We went to some place for dinner . Got to use my camera !

Sorry some are blur , I'm still new to the adjusting and all that .

Mom and I

I'm not going to put up all the photos now , size too big .

Went walking around to lok at more places . Mom and her sisters went to Charles and Keith to get shoes . Damn the place was packed ! All the boyfriends and husbands standing by the side lines waiting to pay for the girlfriends and wives . Haha , my uncle and cousins stood outside .

Walked outside Paragon to look at the christmas deco . I took photos , put them up when I'm back home .


The beautifully decorated christmas tree .

Okay , thats all for now . Till next time ,

Marie

No comments: