Hello again .
Well , as stated tonight is my last night in Singapore . Short stay to see friends , family and christmas decorations in Orchard road . Oh ! I forgot to mention in the last post that Dexter is back ! My , he's handsome now . Haha I just had to say that . It's been so long since I've seen him , more than 5 years I think . I thought Finela and Eugenia wouls be back . But no , they're still in London . Coming home tomorrow night acutally .
Okay so on with today .
Went shopping with mother . I have never shopped like that ever . I'm not going to bother to type out what happened the WHOLE day . So I'll just put up pictures of what I bought .
Well , as stated tonight is my last night in Singapore . Short stay to see friends , family and christmas decorations in Orchard road . Oh ! I forgot to mention in the last post that Dexter is back ! My , he's handsome now . Haha I just had to say that . It's been so long since I've seen him , more than 5 years I think . I thought Finela and Eugenia wouls be back . But no , they're still in London . Coming home tomorrow night acutally .
Okay so on with today .
Went shopping with mother . I have never shopped like that ever . I'm not going to bother to type out what happened the WHOLE day . So I'll just put up pictures of what I bought .
stripped top - little match something .








No comments:
Post a Comment