Name : Marie Lim
Date of birth : 2 July '92
Current status : Single
Eye colour : Dark brown
Hair colour : Dark brown
Righty or Lefty : Lefty
Zodiac sign : Cancer
Part 2 : On the inside
Your heritage : Chinese
Your fear : Moths
Your weakness : Not sure
Your perfect pizza : Cheese ;)
Part 3 : Yesterday , today and tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Nothing
Your bedtime : Not fixed
Your most missed memory : I'm going to keep that to myself
Part 4 : Your pick
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
McD or Burger king : Burger king
Single or group dates : Depends
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea : Nestea
Chocolate of vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee :
Part 5 : Do you
Smoke : Socially , I guess
Curse : Haha , NOO !
Drink : Sometimes
Part 6 : In the past month
Drank alcohol : No
Gone to the mall : Yes
Been on stage : No
Eaten sushi : Yes
Dyed your hair : Not yet
Part 7 : Have you ever
Played a stripping game : No
Changed who you were to fit in : NO
Part 8 : Age
You're hoping to be married : 26-27 ?
Part 9 : In a guy/girl
Best eye colour : Nothing freaky
Hair colour : Nothing lala
Short or long hair : Whatever suits
Part 10 : What were you doing
1 minute ago : Sneezing and this
1 hour ago : On the phone and this
1 month ago : I'm supposed to remember ?
1 year ago : -_-"
Part 11 : Finish the sentences
I love : Jonathan Taylor Thomas ;)
I feel : Irritated
I hate : Forever emoing people
I miss : Someone la
I need : A hug :)
Part 12 : Tag 5 people
CLAIRE ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Xiao Yun
Jessie
Mei Yi
Whoever's not here la
Feel better toots , I'm here . Love you darling .
♥ Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment