How old are they ?
Where are they currently ?
How long have you known them ?
I bet you people are expecting me to put the form 4 guys . So I'm going to blow your mind and put the other guys . Surprising , no ? ;)

Gabriel .
15 .
KL .
1 year + .
Wui Jie .
15 .
KL .
A few months .
Jason .
15 .
KL .
4 years + .
Derrick .
(Sorry , I don't have his latest photo)
17 .
KL .
15 years + .
Party with 1(Gilbert) or 5(Derrick) ?
5(Derrick) to make up for all the years apart :)
Marry 2(Gabriel) or 4(Jason) ?
Haha , marrying either would be a funny sight .
Kill 3(Wui Jie) or 5(Derrick) ?
None ;)
Date 1(Gilbert) or 2(Gabriel) ?
Haha , like there would be a difference .
Make out with 1(Gilbert) or 3(Wui Jie) ?
3(Wui Jie) ;P
Cuddle with 2(Gabriel) or 5(Derrick) ?
Aiyoyo .
Have kids with 3(Wui Jie) or 4(Jason) ?
NEITHER !
Live with 1(Gilbert) or 3(Wui Jie) ?
I'll be living in hell if I live with 1(Gilbert) .
Be stuck on an island with 2(Gabriel) or 5(Derrick) ?
Haha , 2(Gabriel) . That would be hilariously interesting scene .
Has 3(Wui Jie) ever hurt you ?
Never :)
Have you ever hurt 4(Jason) ?
Would never think of it :D
Who's the funniest ?
Urm , 1(Gilbert) , 2(Gabriel) , 4(Jason) . Haha , hard question .
Can you beat up 5(Derrick) ?
Haha , don't know . Rather not try .
When was the last time you saw 2(Gabriel) ?
On the 19th Nov .
Who's the smartest ?
From assumption , 3(Wui Jie) . Haha , sorry guys .
How long have you known 5(Derrick) ?
Like I stated above , 15 years + .
Who is 3(Wui Jie) dating/crushing on ?
Like I'm supposed to know .
Does 2(Gabriel) smell good ?
Hell no ! Haha ;)
Who has the better ...
Smile ,
2(Gabriel) . See I'm so nice :D
Body ,
3(Wui Jie) and 4(Jason) I guess .
Face ,
5 (Derrick) !
Attitude ,
3(Wui Jie) .
Voice ,
5(Derrick) .
Clothes ,
They're all good I guess .
I tag :
Leenna
Ky Lynn
Claire
Audrey
Diandra

No comments:
Post a Comment