Sunday, October 21, 2007

Well hello hello .

Oh damn I forgot to blog about Kira's birthday . She's soo going to kill me . Haha . She hadit last friday . I went over to her place after school . Had a bathe there and all .

Oh yes ! I got to meet her best friend over at KTJ , Junita . I think she's really nice , silly girl was scared to meet us . WHY ? I mean we're not THAT scary ;)
Oh yes , she's Iskandar's girl . They look very very cute together . Honest .

I think we left for The Curve . I wore a skirt for the first time in a veeery long time . Haha . We met up with Naa there . The movie we watched ; I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry . Naa came in about 15 mins after the show started . We pissed ourselves laughing . What a good movie .

Before leaving Naa and I got our doughnuts and Kira and Jun got our drinks and stuff . Went home to swim . Kira's mom orderd two pizza's and some of those bread stuffs .






HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAKIRA KAVANAGH !
See , throwing a small party isn't so bad . We've been friends for a very very long time now . I'm glad we've lasted that long ;)
I ♥ YOU BABE !

Byee .

No comments: