My friends are always there for me when I start feeling happy . I love them .
Well , today was like any other stupid day in school .
I went early this time . Yenn and Naa was already in school . Mr Tan didn't come to school today . So we had the substitute teacher . Naa and Yenn were playing speed with my Barbie Uno ;) I am not ashamed to admit that it is mine ! I went out of class to get some tissue since my nose was being a pain . On the way back , I ran into Gilbert . Did you know he is an idiot ? He saw that my shoes were broken . So , he stepped on them . Funny lah he .
English was quite interesting actually . We had to look up on superstitions and such . It was a class project since there was only a few of us . Only 4 people are going to school tomorrow . Haha . Poor them . Naa was so excited . We had to look up either cruel , someting or something superstitions . Naa wanted to look up cruel so badly , retarded I tell you retarded .
We found alot of stupid ones . I t was quite funny actually . Ms L joined us in lauging at the superstitons written there .
Left the class to go for break , Ah Kun just came to school . Break was urm , oh damn . I can't remember ! I doubt there was anything interesting that happened . Haha .
Naa , Yenn and I skipped BM . Ben skipped Math . We hid in the corner part of school . Paranoia took over . We ran all over the place . Mr Yow was walking around in our level . We ran . Some kids spotted , we probably looked like losers .
We went up the stairs , which ment we had to crawl pass my class . Phoon saw us . He just smiled his stupid smile . And decided to walk right into me . Hid in the toilet . I don't think I have to elaborate . After the bell rang , we stood in front of Dickens . I have no idea why we didn't go in . Ms Chin came out of class . Yenn , Naa and I ran into dickens . She SO saw us ! We ran into Dickens to hide in the grey shelves , Yenn rammed me into the grey shelve . Stupid girl .
We ran into Pn Norul . She made us apologize to Ms Chin . So we did . She surprisingly did scold us . We pinky promised that we wouldn't skip again and she laughed . We're not going to school tomorrow anyway .
If I'm not mistaken , we went to the cafeteria . And played more speed again . Think we played that stupid game the whole day . One thing we learnt when we play speed is that , Yenn is a SORE LOSER . Sigh , I love my friends . Ben is like the best person to play speen too . She's slow ;) Husni doesn't know the meaning of PISS OFF ! Ben could only win because that short one was helping her . I think the whole cafe got a piece of our mind about the game and each other . Haha .
I'll blog later . Bye .
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment