Sunday, October 14, 2007

;)

In the morning at 9 frikkin 45 am . Ben , Naa and their moms gathered at my house to get ready to go to The Pavilion . It was a fun car ride to get there .

The first thing we did ther was eat . Eat what ? Eat doughnuts !

Met my moms boss' daughter in law there . How cool is that ? Lol . The man who served us was the slowest idiot ever .

We went walking , until we realised that half the shops weren't open yet . Wrong side of the building . Opps ! The first shop we went into waws Topshop . I bought a dress (the one I wore for Leens party) , Ben bought a pretty top and I cant remember what Naa bought . Lol . As we walked out the shop we realised that there was an upstairs to Topshop . We went up there a while after that .

Finally found the shops and went shopping . Our moms went into some chinese shop . We went next door , found a really nice dress . I think Naa is going to get it for the prom she's going to where she has no friends . Lol .

We went into MnG after that . I bought a striped shirt , Ben bought a pretty top and Naa bought a jacket thingi and shades . She bought the most . Lol . Diva was on the was the Topshop . We casually slipped into Diva . Haha . Naa bought something else at the upstairs Topshop .


Oh Boo , I'm too lazy to talk about my Friday afternoon . I'll update tomorrow .






-End



Oh yes , the night of Leenna's party .


It had a rough beginning , some people at the other table were being really big ass wipes . Good friends ?

After a while , it got okay . Everyone got along with everyone . Though ... there were still some problems . Party really started when here were drinks and music . Well there was music all along but just not our kind of music . Couples making out everywhere . Geez get a room .

Dancing was fun , I can prove it . I'll have to get the pictures first . Lol . You know what was great ? I was tall in my heels ! YAY ME !

Finally the cake came , we were about it eat it until the song we requested came on . Obviously we ditched the cake and went dancing right ? I mean we're only girls ! We kinda made the guys dance with us . They didn't . But Yew Han and Jason did some shuffling with some of the international kids . It was funny . Eltjse tried to shuffle . Everyone knows you cant shuffle in heels ! :D

We finally got to eating our cake . It was delicious . OH OH ! They had that tiramisu in a spoon thing ! I think I nearly threw up everytime they fed it to me . Well , thats because I only got the cream . And then the cake was good . Haha .

I danced until my feet were aching . Leens and I took off our heels . It felt much better . But I got shorter again . Haha , how sad . You should've seen me next to the other girls , I was daym short !

Anyboos , Naa , Ben and I went back at 11 somehting . Ben's mom always comes early . Lol . Naa got her look at Uncle Koren . Haha . Yes , she digs him . They surprisingly knew the way back . It was cool . We took some photos in the car . To be honest , I HATE THEM ! Eyeerchhh . After we sent Naa home , they sent me home .

I went upstairs and straight to bed . Then I woke up half and hour later and ready for bed properly .




Megggiieee !

Bein .

Miss Snow White wannabe .

Ah Yennn !

Jasmine the gorgeous .



Kenneth Sthim .


The one and only Faiq .

Leenna ? This ? Really ? ;)

Bestfriend .

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell you guys will have to wait till I get the photos . Good Night .





Xoxo .

No comments: