HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW CHEW FOO HON !
Okay , now I'll move on to his party .
We had to go to Tropicana Club in the morning for that guy . He wanted to play football , I have no idea why us girls had to go . I left to Leens' house at about 9.30am . And left her place at about 10.10am . We were 10 mins late . Kenneth , Charles and Calvin was already there .
Hot damn it was hot . I was too lazy to do anything so I was goal keeper . I'm not that bad . Lol . Leens and I decided to leave to bowling alley . Which we did not go to . Meet up with the guys at the mamak . Yenn as usual was late .
THERE WAS A COCKROACH IN MY MILO !
Damn disgusting weih ! Tropicana , I thought your service was better than that . They replaced my milo with another . I was too sick to drink it already . Kenneth said that he would just take out that bug and continue drinking . I mean if it was an ant it would be different . Cockroaches are the loweset , dirtiest insects . DON'T expect me to drink milo anytime soon .
Yenn and Mei Yi came at around 11.10am ? They gave Matt their present from Yenn , Mei Yi , Leens and Megan . He only looked Yenn in the eyes to thank her . Daaaaaamn 'nice' right ? I mean I know you have a crush on her , but you don't have to be oblivious to the others .
Girls : Matt you owe me a present .
Leens : You owe me one that's worth Rm 60 !
Sisters : Yeah ! Bla bla bla ...
Marie : I'm not going to say anything , since I'm not mean .
Girls : ...
Marie : At least I'm not asking him to buy me a present on his birthday .
Girls : Ohh ...
Leens : When the clock strikes 12 midnight , I'm calling you .
Sisters : YEAH !
Sigh ... :\
Matt , it may be your birthday . But that doesnt mean you can make fun of me .
Marie : Leens' car is a smart for 4 .
Matt : Marie is two , haha .
Marie : Marie is two ?
Matt : Pretty , haha .
Marie : You think just because it's your birthday means I won't get angry ?
Anyboos , the girls left to Leens' house to get ready and the guys went to Calvin's I think . Did you know that it's difficult to bathe in Leens' shower ? Well I'm telling you now . Yenn and Mei Yi are hillarious . You should watch them . Darling Wei Yen burnt her hair on the hair straightener . She screamed , alot . Then went to put toothpaste on it , hoping it would heal better .
Reached The Curve at about 1.00pm (I think) . I went to look for a tube top , Leen's stupid shirt has the lowest cut ever . Soo yeah , you do the maths . We had lunch at Marche . It was not bad . I had to walk in like a loser with my book in my arms to cover the top . Went out with Jamie to loko for safety pins , none anywhere . I ended up buying a stapler from 7 eleven . Haha . Weird , but it did the trick .
I had a leeeetle chicken wing for lunch . Lol . I wasn't hungry . But I had two drinks . I was nice enough to pay for whatever I bought . Everyone was walking towards cineleisure . Matt had the cake in his hands . Written on the cake "Happy Birthday Loser :)" Matt being Matt , made some noise about it . Whatever . He stood in the middle of the fountian thingi . It was quite funny . Pictures will come up later .
Inside , we made him stand in the middle again . And we sang again . Yenn , Mei Yi and Leens were being losers . Chasing cars came on . The line "If I lie here ...." They sat on the floor -_-
Went to the pool an foosball area . I had an interesting game of foos . Megan and I won twice ;) Against Elisa and Yenn .
Moved on to pool . Yenn , myself , Matt and Leens . Matt and Yenn cheat -_- . Our second game was with Amanda , Leens went somewhere . Matt and Yenn lost . Matt got the 8 ball in . Genius .
We spent quite a long time there . Then decided to go watch a movie (which we never came around to) Yenn , Mei Yi , Leens , Lisa and myself went to starbucks . Yenn and I got a drink . Left to Hollys Coffee to get Matts cake . We didn't eat , too full . Calvin ended up eating a quater of the smash of cake on the plate . Lisa left with Kenneth and Calvin .
So it was just Yenn , Leens , Mei Yi and myself at the table . Gimme more came on . Mei Yi started dancing the robot . And some other stupid moves . We decided to play musical chairs . Mei Yi and Leens moved the chairs . The manager came and they sat abck down . Losers . Went walking again .
Bowling alley . It was fun . The way the girls bowled was soo funny ! The pictures will prove it . Be patient . We played two games each . Mei Yi and I had the highest scores if I'm not mistaken . We left because Mei Yi ihad a little date ;) and I was meeting up with Kira and Naa . They were downstairs .
Some pictures :
Oh yes , sorry about the stupid cleavage , Leens' fault .
Megan Chin !
Toots .
Yenn .
I look hideously stupid .
Naaa .
Chriss .
Wui Yang aka sombong ..jpg)
Friendss -_-
Check out kira back there !
Lewwserrss .
She was so proud she could cam whore . :D
Trying to prove he's taller then me .
Calvin .
With Ms Messer ;D
I've got stupid school tomorrow . Update then . Good Night .
Xoxo .
No comments:
Post a Comment