Thursday, September 27, 2007

This time without giving up .

I had Naa and Tjse over last night . They stayed over mind you .

We went to the library in the morning . Or at least we planned to go in the morning . We ended up going at around 12 . Whatever lah .

The first person I saw was Adrian Tan . Damn nice right -_-" , haha . Loser made fun of my pants . We finally got to sit at a different table . One with chairs we can lean back on . I did science and maths . Has my earphones in so I couldn't listen to the outside world . I saw this girl who looked alot like Jia Wei , I'm guessing she's his sister . Who knows ?

I got good marks for science paper 1 ! Haha . Moved on to maths . I needed rough paper . Nobody seemed to have any . I asked Adrian he wanted me to walk all the way to his table . Don't want lah . Kun was the helpful one .
WOAH ! DE JAVU

Lol sorry , anybooo . After I did that confusing sum , Adrian comes with 3 pieces of rough paper for me . Stupid -_-" Naa had Husni's company for a while . While he was with us , some random man sat next to Nana and talked to her . It was funny . Nana could see us laughing at her , she gave us the finger . Husni stayed with us for a while before going back to her .

We left the library at about 4.15 . Dropped Tjse home . Naa and I had tuition . Tjse walked over later on . Tuition ended and we went into my room .

I don't know how , but she said "You cant see my hair in this!"

We had dinner . I didn't eat much , Naa and Tjse did thougt . Haha . We went back upstairs and started our girl talk . We went on for quite a while about this certain topic . I t was really fun . Called McD at like 11.30pm to order food . Haha . I sound really formal on the phone . They stared at me for a while . Tjse says the way she talks to the person is like she doesnt care . And thats how they talk to her too . Lol .


Here is what we ordered :
2 Large sets of two piece chicken ( one spicy on original)
1 Two piece chicken (ala-carte)
1 Double cheese burger (extra cheese)
1 Six piece nuggets .


If you want to lose weight , do not eat like we do . Lol , it's a sleep over anyway . Tjse as usual takes forever to finish her food . But this time she ate at normal speed , for us . Aww :D


I showed them some photos of baby Marie . Naa laughed until she cried ! Tjse was really tired so we let her sleep . While Naa Kept on laughing . I won't keep you in the dark . Just to let you know , I was a real pao head .





I saved the best for last .
Naa looves this .


We went upstairs , Tjse slept on the floor . Tjse fell asleep first . Naa and I just continued talking . For two people who has seen each other everyday for two weeks , we really have a lot to talk about . Isn't that good ? :D

I as usual woke up last this morning . Yenn came ! When Tjse went in to bathe , tuition teacher came . So I sorta attended tuition in my pajamas . Tjse came out and I went in . When I came out of the room after my shower , they were all eating breakfast already . I jsut joined in . Man , we still had alot to talk about . Girls , psht .

Tuition continued , she was going through form 1 again . Tjse was falling asleep since she didn't get it . Hot topic of the day : Fiona's eyes look blue !
We finished quite early today . Which was a good thing . We were going to walk to Yong Len to get out long desired Char Kuey Teow . The umbrella's were our bestfriend for that moment . It was hot . I like took a cacat umbrella . My nice big one was at Husni's . So we walked to Husni's house to get the umbrella before continuing our journey . The wind was blowing hard , so Yenn and I had this sort of game to push the umbrella against it . Yes , we are weird . Tjse took a photo .

Naa , Yenn and I

I got my umbrella from Husni . I think his glasses are cool . I made him stand in the sun so I could watch them get darker . Lol . I gave him the cacat umbrella . I mean I don't have a good use for it . So there , it's his now .

We got to Yong Len and guess what ? KUEY TEOW WAS SOLD OUT :( ! We had our stomach's set on the . Sheesh . So we just went to KFC . Oh yes , I saw Nick (Auds bro) and Lionel sitting down in front of us . At KFC we ordered quite alot . Haha . No we do not have an eating problem . My other tuition teacher was in the house already . So my mom picked us up .

My mom lasered her eye brows ! Why ? To get rid of the tattooed eye brow thingi away . @#&% it looks damn painful ! In fact it looked to painful that Naa couldn't stop looking at it . HAHA ! Today was the long tuition day . But it was not bad . Tjse benefited from it too . Lol .
Tjse and Naa left a while before I finished tuition . Naa's coming back tomorrow anyway . I mean , I'll see them all tomorrow . Man , I miss my friends . Can't wait to see Wui Jie's 'cool short' hair . Lol .

Well , thats all for today . Ben has been waiting patiently for me to finish . So here . Nightt .
2 more days to PMR !
Can't wait to cross that off my to do list .

Xoxo .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie so COMEL!

Anonymous said...

that was haniesha btw.
;)